SPCS Question Paper Of Lecturer English
Questions in the paper of Lecturer English
1. “Soldier’s pay” is the work of
2. “War and Peace” is written by
3. Metaphysical Poets belong to
4. “Adventures of the Wonder Land” is the work of
5. Off-spring of a horse is called
6. Sound of elephants is called
7. What is the basic difference between Simile and Metaphor?
8. Analogy. Hacked:Original
9. Antonym of Brawl is
10. Synonym of the word Caesarian is
11.Originally English Language is taken from
12. Synonym of the word “Promiscuous” is
13.originator of historical novel?
14.Synonymn of abate
17…………………..change in circumstances.
18.who is called mother of poor?
19. interested about
20. Absalum and abysilence
22.distance b/w sun and earth
23.shape of planets and satellites of sun
24.Commander in of infidels in battle badr
26.last sonnet of keats
28.natural beauty and imagination
29.English is family of …….language.
30.The position of earth from pnumbra
31.Crime and Punishment is wrtten by
32. Cogito ergo sum
33.what was the name of the first fort that Brits built in India?
34.what’s the date of Mairaj?
35.when was the capital changed from Calcutta to Delhi?
36.when is the prayer of Kasuf offered?
37. whats the old word for storehouse?
38. whats the word for the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named?
39. he left his father’s roof is a____?
40. headlights of the car____?
41. what was keats last poem?
42.whose title was Mother of the poor?
43.Hindu Muslims came in reflection
44.Separate electorates were presented in communal award 1932