PPSC Syllabus for Assistant Director Research/Research Officer (Bs-17) In The Punjab Environment Protection Department
Assistant Director Research/Research Officer (Bs-17) In The Punjab Environment Protection Department
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Subject:- SYLLABUS AND JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR RESEARCH/RESEARCH OFFICER (BS-17) ON FIVE YEARS CONTRACT BASIS IN THE PUNJAB ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION DEPARTMENT. (CASE NO.14E/2013)
The paper will be M.C.Q type ( Objective) relating to the prescribed qualification and Job description of the post.
1) To assist the Deputy Director in all research matters.
2) To identify the research needs for the Department through consultation with other section and to initiate steps for research which would be useful towards better understanding of environmental issues, or provide assessment of affects of pollution of man, animal or plant life, or serve as guideline for working of the department.
3) To coordinate with other research institutions .
4) To undertake practical, operational and follow up measures for improvement of the environment.
5) To submit monthly progress report on the activities.
6) To undertake any other duties or functions assigned by the Competent Authority as and when require.
Occasional Tasks and Responsibilities.