Physical Education Mcqs Practice Test
Physical Education Mcqs Practice Test
1. The National Game of Pakistanis?
2. The amount of Blood comes out from ventricle, per minute is called?
(A) Cardiac cycle
(B) Cardiac output
(C) Cardiac volume
(D) Ventricle volume
3. A log distance runner must consume more quantity of?
4. Ranga Swami Cup is awarded in?
5. How we get injured in games?
(A) Precaution habits
(B) Long term training without rest
(C) When rules of games are not followed
(D) Over confidence
6. The weight.of a Basket Ball is—
(A) 400-500 ounce
(B) 500-600 gm
(C) 567-650 ounce
(D) 567-650 gm
7. Which of the following food stuff contains almost all ingredients of a balanced diet?
8. Against which country ‘Maradona’ scored the goal of the century?
9. The length and width of a volley ball court is?
(D) 20 x 10 metre
10. Which of the following concepts of health is the earliest concept?
(A) The Bio-medical concept
(B) The Psycho-social concept
(C) The Religious concept
(D) The Ecological concept
11. The height of human being is measured by?
(A) Vernier scale
(B) Weighing scale
(C) Stadio meter
12. Name the first Indian woman Wo won the Gold Medal in asian games—
(A) P. T. Usha
(B) Sunita Rani
(C) Shayni Abrahim
(D) Kamaijit Sandhu
13. Which of the following game’s playground has ‘bonus line’?
14. In older, age, the common problem in eyes is
(B) Black water
(C) Squint eyes
15. Apparatus to measure fat percentage in body is?
(C) Skinfold Meter/Caliper
16. One of the method of Teaching is?
(A) Writing story
17. The cause of postural defects/deformities is?
(A) Balanced diet
(C) Extra diet
18. Jogging at one spot?
(A) Tightens muscles
(B) Strengthens few muscles
(C) Strengthens all the muscles except the hamstring
(D) Weakens muscle
19. Long bones’ work in human body is?
(A) To give strength
(B) To give shelter
(C) To work as lever
(D) To provide base for muscular joint
20. During muscular contraction, if there is no change in the size of muscle, this contraction is said—
21. The number of Muscle pairs,found in human body is?
22.The position of India in 1st Asian games was?
23. In one millilitre of blood, the number of platelets is stated to be about?
24. Davis Cup is associated with?
(D) Lawn Tennis
25. The amount of calories required by an adult of average body weight per day is?
(A) 1500 calorie
(B) 2000 calorie
(C) 2500 calorie
(D) 3000 calorie
26. For the good health which type of exercises are necessary?
(B) Hard (tough)
(C) Medium type
27. In human body ‘Fartlek’ developes
28 The technique to swim. Fastest is?
(A) Breast stroke
(C) Free style
(D) Back stroke
29. In test cricket, how many bouncers can be bowled in one over?
30. After emulsion, the digestion of fat is done by an enzyme called?
31. A perfect food, known as nutritious is one that?
(A) Satisfies our hunger
(B) Contains all nutritious elements of food
(C) Has been cooked very well
(D) Is easy to digest
32..The maximum quantity in the diet of small children should be
of (A) Protein
33. Olympia city is situated in which country of the world?
34. For remaining fit and healthy, what is most important?
(D) Life style
35.. Set Shot’ is related to?
36. The weight of Javelin for women is?
(B) 800 gm
37. Strategy ‘Fast break’ is related with the game?
38. Health is primarily a responsibility of the?
39. Appendix is helpful in Digestive system of human being for?
(A) Helpful in digestion of food
(B) Maintain the temperature during digestion process
(C) Helpful in secreting the digestive juice
(D) Not helpful in digestive process
40. The quality of Physical Education teacher is?
(B) Good performance
41. Why good nutrition is necessary for good health?
(A) Postural deformities
(C) Instant replies
(D) Good habits
42. Aerobic power can be enhanced by?
(B) Circuit training
(C) Short sprints
(D) Long distance running
43. Blood gets de-oxygenated in?
44. Goniometer measures
45. The Basal Metabolic Rate may vary from person to person but it is closely related to a person’s amount of?
(A) Weight of the body
(B) Physical activity
(C) Muscular energy
(D) Lean issue
46. The first National Marathon Race was organized at?
(D) New Delhi
47. Physical exercise done in presence of oxygen, is called?
(A) Aerobic exercise
(B) Anaerobic exercise
(C) Isometric exercise
(D) Isokinetic exercise
48. Rovers Cup is associated with the game
(A) Basket Ball
49. What is manufactured from the iron that we obtain from our diet?
(A) Blood cells
(C) Bone Marrow
50. The highest sports award of India is
(A) Arjun Award
(B) Dronacharya Award
(C) Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratan
(D) Padam Vibhushan