JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS ‘M CADET’ 2014
1. Eligibility Conditions a. Age. 20-26 years as on 01 Jun 2014 (relax able for 3 months both in upper and lower age limit)
b. Gender. Male
c. Marital Status. Unmarried
d. Nationality. Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height : 5’-4” or (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight : As per Body Mass Index.
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE ALREADY STUDYING IN 4TH / 5TH YEAR IN ANY MEDICAL COLLEGES RECOGNIZED BY PM&DC.
a. Already screened out by a Selection Board.
b. Rejected by a Medical board or by the Appeal Medical Board;
c. Already withdrawn or disqualified from any of the training establishments of Army Medical Forces on disciplinary grounds.
d. Already released or discharged from Army Medical Forces on the grounds of inefficiency or indiscipline.
e. Already been dismissed or removed from Government service or has been convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
3. REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE
. Candidates can either register through internet on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. or by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). a. Registration through Internet. . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will bring along documents mentioned in para
Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the date of test as well. c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration 23 May to 22 Sep 2014 Preliminary Tests including Written/ Intelligence/Personality 26, 29 & 30 Sep 2014
d. Important Points
(1) An ‘M’ Cadet, after his enrolment under this Scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he is on rolls until the completion of his Medical graduation and during that period he shall be subject to the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 and rules, regulations and orders made there under.
(2) On the successful completion of his Medical education and due satisfaction of other requirements of the Scheme, an ‘M’ Cadet will be commissioned in the AMC.
e. Physical Test
(1) 1.6 Km run – 8 ½ minutes
(2) Push Ups – 15 repetition in 2 minutes
(3) Sits Ups – 15 repetition in 2 minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 3 repetition in 2 minutes
(5) Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4 feet
f. Preliminary Medical Test. Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
g. Order of Merit Criteria (1) Qual (last professional results)- In first attempt. (2) Int/Pers Test – 10% (3) Interview – 30%
4. Further Selection. Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for intelligence/personality test and interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army
Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter. Medical Fitness of candidates who are selected in the final interview shall be carried out at nearest CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
5. Military Training. 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC S& C/ PMA Kakul within one month after induction as SSRC officer by PA Dte.
6. Documents required at AS&RCs a. 2 x attested photocopies of educational certificates.
b. 2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA. c.
4 x attested passport size photographs.
d. Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay Order/Bank Draft will not be accepted.
7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum of six years, stating that after passing the MBBS Degree Examination he shall be gt commission in Army Medical Corps of Pakistan Army and serve for a minimum period of six years. In case he is not considered suitable for being commissioned in the Army on Medical / other grounds and serves as a Civilian Medical Officer for six years then, the above written bond shall be void and of no effect, otherwise the same shall remain in full force and virtue. For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi , Peshawar, Quetta and Multan
Email your queries on: email@example.com