How to Apply for Punjab Forensic Science Agency (Recruitment Test)
Applications are invited from suitable professionals of Punjab Domicile for the appointment on contract basis for five years (renewable) as Forensic Scientists & Lab. Technicians in the following fields of Punjab Forensic Science Agency Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
NUMBER OF POSTS
FIRE ARM & TOOL MARKS
MS/M.Phil Physics/Maths/, BSc/BE Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University
MBBS with postgraduate diploma in Pathology like DCP (Diploma in clinical Pathology) or M. Phil in Histopathology, FCPS in Histopathology, Diplomate with fellowship in American Board of Forensic Pathology from an accredited University.
CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION/ DEATH SCENE INVESTIGATION
BSc in forensic sciences/Criminology from an accredited University
FIRE ARM & TOOL MARKS
BSc (Physics, Math) from an accredited University
BSc with Chemistry from an accredited University
BSc. Chemistry from an accredited University
1. Preference will be given to the candidates having forensic knowledge.
2. Monthly salary for the posts of Forensic Scientist shall be PKR 40,000/- (fixed) per month (inclusive of all allowances etc.) during the training period and PKR 80,000/- (Fixed) per month (inclusive of all allowances etc.) after successful completion of training. Monthly salary for the posts of Forensic Scientist (Pathology) shall be PKR 174,000/- per month but negotiable depending upon experience and training.
3. Monthly salary for the posts of Lab. Technician shall be upto PKR 25000/- (fixed) per month (inclusive of all allowances etc.) during the training period and upto PKR 38500/- (Fixed) per month (inclusive of all allowances etc.) after successful completion of training.
4. The selected candidates for the posts of Forensic Scientist will have to furnish a surety bond for PKR 5 million with two (2) sureties to serve in the Agency for two (02) years on completion of training.
5. The selected candidates for the posts of Lab. Technician will have to furnish surety bond for PKR 2 million with two (2) sureties to serve in the Agency for two (02) years on completion of training.
6. The number of seats against above mentioned each category of post may be increased OR decreased by the Competent Authority at any stage.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
8. Candidate shall download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 750/-
9. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in, along with test fee of Rs. 750/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
10. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
11. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
12. Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
13. Last date of submission of applications to NTS: 24th November, 2014.
14. The date of written test for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through NTS website.
15. Candidates having at least 65 % marks in NTS test shall be eligible for further recruitment process.
16. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date/ time of interview to be intimated by Forensic Science Agency.
17. No. TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
18. For information contact 042-37840007 (Ext. 4020, 4023 & 4024), Fax # 042-37516151, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.pfsa.gop.pk
PUNJAB FORENSIC SCIENCE AGENCY,
HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF THE PUNJAB.
To Download Application Form – A:
To Download Application Form – B:
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 24th November 2014
Test Date :
Will Be Announced Soon