How to Apply for NTS National Assembly Secretariat (Recruitment Test)
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals, having the prescribed Domicile, qualification, experience and other requirements as mentioned below:-
|Name of Post & Pay Scale
|Research Officer-cum-Speech Writer(BS-17)
||Punjab = 02Sindh (R) = 01
Khyber Pukhtunkhwa = 02
- 2nd class Master’s degree in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Agriculture, Strategic Studies, LLB, MBA, MPA or International Affairs.
- At least three years post graduate work experience of conducting objective, evidence based research and producing and delivering research briefings/reports on public policy in each of the areas applying for a position.
iii. Experience in writing speeches in English will be preferred.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Only those candidates possessing degrees from the institutions recognized by the HEC are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible under the rules.
- The quota reserved for minorities, women, disabled and will be adhered according to Government instructions on the subject.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase & decrease the vacancies and to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alongwith online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, 1E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad by 8th January, 2015.
- Deposit amount is non refundable/non transferable.
- Mobile phone/Laptop etc are not allowed in test centers premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
National Assembly Secretariat
To Download Application Form:
Last Date For Application Submission :
Thursday, 8th January 2015
Test Date :
Will be Announced Soon
POSTS RELATED TO YOUR SEARCH
- POLICE STATION JOBS IN ALL DISTRICTS OF PUNJAB 1234 JOBS IN ALL PUNJAB, DISTRICT WISE SEATS DETAILS, ICS WANTED, PAY 32000, 25000, NTS TEST 13 AUGUST, COMPLETE DETAILS JULY 2016
- ALL NEW / FRESH THOUSANDS JOBS / RECRUITMENT TEST ADVERTISEMENTS IN DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS ANNOUNCED START OF JULY 2016 THROUGH NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE NTS PAKISTAN , HOW TO APPLY , APPLICATION FORMS , TEST SYLLABUS AND COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL NEW ADVERTISEMENTS OF NTS 2ND JULY 2016 APPLY NOW AND GET JOBS 2016
- 74 New Data Entry Operators , Stenographers , Junior Clerks Vacancies open in Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) (Screening Test) Through NTS Pakistan , Jobs Syllabus and Application forms Available
- Punjab Food Authority Announced Unlimited Various Fresh Career Opportunities in Different District Of Punjab Government of the Punjab ,Punjab Food Authority (Screening Test) How to Apply and Jobs Application Form , Test Schedule , Syllabus and Details of Jobs Through NTS Pakistan Apply
- How to Apply for Hajj Directorate, Lahore (Screening Test) , Walk In Interview for Different Post 2016
- Pakistan Council of Research in Water Rescources (PCRWR) (Screening Test) 2016
- Various New Career Opportunities Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) Ministry of Science & Technology (Screening Test) July 2016 Apply Through NTS
- More then 97 New Assistant Directors , Deputy Directors and Others Various Fresh Vacancies open in National Accountability Bureau Headquarters (Screening Test) How to Apply , Jobs Registration Online , Application form , Test Schedule , Syllabus and Complete Details for NAB New Jobs July 2016 Apply Now Through NTS Pakistan
- How to Apply for New National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi (Screening Test) 2016 New Jobs Test Schedule , Syllabus Detail 2016
- Last Date Extended to July 16 for Police Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Screening Test for the Posts of Police Constables / Traffic Warden Constable (Peshawar))