The National Game of Pakistanis?
2. The amount of Blood comes out from ventricle, per minute is called?
(A) Cardiac cycle
(B) Cardiac output
(C) Cardiac volume
(D) Ventricle volume
3. A log distance runner must consume more quantity of?
4. Ranga Swami Cup is awarded in?
5. How we get injured in games?
(A) Precaution habits
(B) Long term training without rest
(C) When rules of games are not followed
(D) Over confidence
6. The weight.of a Basket Ball is—
(A) 400-500 ounce
(B) 500-600 gm
(C) 567-650 ounce
(D) 567-650 gm
7. Which of the following food stuff contains almost all ingredients of a balanced diet?
8. Against which country ‘Maradona’ scored the goal of the century?
9. The length and width of a volley ball court is?
(D) 20 x 10 metre
10. Which of the following concepts of health is the earliest concept?
(A) The Bio-medical concept
(B) The Psycho-social concept
(C) The Religious concept
(D) The Ecological concept
11. The height of human being is measured by?
(A) Vernier scale
(B) Weighing scale
(C) Stadio meter
12. Name the first Indian woman Wo won the Gold Medal in asian games—
(A) P. T. Usha
(B) Sunita Rani
(C) Shayni Abrahim
(D) Kamaijit Sandhu
13. Which of the following game’s playground has ‘bonus line’?
14. In older, age, the common problem in eyes is
(B) Black water
(C) Squint eyes
15. Apparatus to measure fat percentage in body is?
(C) Skinfold Meter/Caliper
16. One of the method of Teaching is?
(A) Writing story
17. The cause of postural defects/deformities is?
(A) Balanced diet
(C) Extra diet
18. Jogging at one spot?
(A) Tightens muscles
(B) Strengthens few muscles
(C) Strengthens all the muscles except the hamstring
(D) Weakens muscle
19. Long bones’ work in human body is?
(A) To give strength
(B) To give shelter
(C) To work as lever
(D) To provide base for muscular joint
20. During muscular contraction, if there is no change in the size of muscle, this contraction is said—