PPSC SYLLABUS PAPER VIII PUNJAB DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION AND FINAL PASSING OUT EXAMINATION
Total Marks 100
1. The Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1967 (Act XVII of 1967) and Land Revenue Rules, 1968.
2. The Punjab Alienation of Land Act, 1900 (XIII of 1900)
3. Punjab Land Administration Manual: Chapters I, II, IV, IX, XIII to XX and XXII.
4. Punjab Land Records Manual (second edition): Chapter 7 & 18.
5. The Punjab Consolidation of Holdings Ordinance, 1960 (VI of 1960)
6. The Punjab Agricultural Income Tax, 1997 ( I of 1997)
7. The Registration Act, 1908 (XVI of 1908) and the Registration Rules.
8. The Stamps Act, 1899 (II of 1899)
9. Douie’s Settlement manual (5th Edition, 1961): Chapter-I (Introductory), Book-I, Book-II (Chapters VII, IX, XII & XIII) and Book-III (Chapter XV, XVI, XVII & XVIII)
10. The Colonization of Government Lands (Punjab) Act, 1912 (V of 1912)
11. Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
12. Important concepts of:
(a) Law of Inheritance
13. Punjab Tenancy Act, 1884.
Note: Bare Acts shall be provided in the examination.