Applications are invited for Vacant Positions Lecturer, University Community College
Applications are invited for the following teaching positions for University Community College, Government College University, Faisalabad, from Pakistani Nationals on contract basis. The candidates must meet the qualifications / experience as detailed below
on contract basis for the period of Three years
(Consolidated Salary equivalent to BPS-18 )
- Computer Science (01 Post)
- Physics (01 Post)
- Chemistry (01 Post)
- Mathematics (01 Post)
- English (02 Post)
- Urdu (01 Post)
Age Limit: 21-35 Year
First Class Master’s Degree under Annual System and CGPA 3.00/4.00 under Semester System OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3rd Division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University / Institution.
Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer to the candidate holding a higher degree viz. M.Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career.
Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd Division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/ PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education could be Considered.
Experience: No experience required
- Preference will be given to candidates who have prior experience of teaching at Intermediate (F.Sc/I.Com) Level.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (Job Application Form) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 2000/- for Lecturer in favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
- The Candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Recruitment Cell, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 22-06-2015.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- The Institution reserves the rights to increase or decrease the no of positions.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.