Allied Bank of Pakistan invite applications for the position of Tellers available in the Bank’s branches across the country
In line with our human capital needs, we invite applications for the position of Tellers available in the Bank’s branches across the country.
- Qualification:Bachelors degree from HEC recognized university in Pakistan or abroad. Preference shall be given to candidates having qualification in commerce.
- CGPA/Division:Minimum 2nd division or at least 60 % marks.
- Age:Maximum 27 years as on October 31, 2015.
Allied Bank has a pre-defined career path for Tellers, which includes performance driven progression with opportunities to become Banking Services Officers (BSOs), after successful completion of specific number of years in service and subject to qualifying the internal assessment. Candidates will be offered market-based competitive salary and will be granted performance increments subject to the achievements of desired performance levels.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, as mentioned above, and have a desire to grow in a professional organization with a strong willingness to take up the real challenges, please apply latest by Saturday, October 24, 2015.
Please note that:
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the Closing Date, then in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed
- All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CVs by post or by separate emails or through courier, or dropped in person, as well as, solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier
- The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s), thereof.