DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT PPSC LAND RECORD OFFICER (BS-16) JOBS
BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB
- NO. 237
(CASE NO. 274 – RA / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO (161) ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE POSTS (INCLUDING 05 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS, 08 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITY PERSONS AND 24 POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN) FOR THE POSTS OF LAND RECORD OFFICER (BS-16) ON THREE YEARS CONTRACT BASIS IN THE BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB.
- 1. QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission, OR
- LL.B (2nd division) from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission.
If none is available with the above qualification.
- i.Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) with Economics, Mathematics or Statistics (as an elective subject) from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission and
- Computer Literate.
- PAY: BS-16
21 to 28 + 5 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 33 Years and 21 to 28 + 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 36 years on 16-11-2015 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Domiciled in any district of the Province of the Punjab.
- GENDER: Both Male & Female
- PLACE OF POSTING: Throughout province at any computer service center in
Tehsil and District /Headquarter.
- SYLLABUS AND SCOPE:-
One paper MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) written test comprising of General Knowledge and job-related topics of 100 marks 90 minutes duration will be conducted.