How to Apply for The Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank Ltd (Career Opportunities for General Banking)
Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Monday, 1st February 2016
Sunday, 21st February 2016
The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited, established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having network of 151 branches in the province of Punjab, with Head Office at Lahore, is looking for dynamic & high achieving individuals for the following position:- OFFICERS/OG-III No. of Positions: 52
1. These positions are only for Bank’s branches located in the Zones namely Rawalpindi Zone – 11 positions, Gujranwala Zone – 4 positions, Sahiwal Zone – 4 positions, Sargodha Zone – 3 positions, Faisalabad Zone – 5 positions, Bahawalpur Zone – 8 positions, D.G. Khan Zone – 5 positions, Multan Zone – 12 positions.
2. Appointments shall be made strictly in any branch of the Zone, against which applicant will apply. (Zone-wise detail of branches is available at Bank’s website).
3. Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by panel interview.
4. Selected candidates will be offered regular employment on gratuity basis as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010, subject to successful completion of Probation Period.
5. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a service bond of Two Lac, to serve the Bank for a period of atleast three years.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview. HOW TO APPLY
1. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website:
2. Please deposit test fee of Rs.550/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
3. Filled application form, original paid deposit slip along with two passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC will be sent to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
4. Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. Mobile phone will not be allowed in test center premises.
6. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further Information, please contact:
UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE – PAKISTAN
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Minimum B.Com/BBA/Agri-graguate with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 / Min 50% in case of annual system from HEC recognized institution/university.
Place of Posting:
In any branch of the concerned Division/Zone, in the Punjab.
Rs.20,229/- at 8th stage of BS-4 (5,610-535-21,660) & other benefits as admissible under the PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010.
THE PUNJAB PROVINCIAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
Head Office, Bank Square, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore.
Telephones: 042-99211432-36. Fax: 042-99211442
www.ppcbl.com.pk, E-mail: email@example.com
FOR GENERAL BANKING
Last Date for submission of application forms