One Paper Job TEST Solved MCQs Different Jobs Test, PPSC , NTS , FPSC , CSS, PMS , KPSC , SPSC , BPSC , OTS , JTS , PTS , All Types Jobs Test Preparation JOBS TEST Solved MCQs Different Jobs Test, PPSC , NTS , FPSC , CSS, PMS , KPSC , SPSC , BPSC , OTS , JTS , PTS , All Types Jobs Test
Order of Honor and Banner”is the military award of.
a. USSR b) U.K c) Burma d) France
2. Folketing is the Parliament of
a. Denmark b) France c) USA d) Sweden
3. ____________the saint,who first came in Lahore.
a) Shah Hussain b) Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz c)Dada Ganj Baksh d) Shaikh ismail
4. Zahir Shah is the last king of.
a. Afghanistan b) Iran c) Iraq d) India
5. Storting is the Parliament of
a. Norway b) Cuba c) Sri Lanka d) Indonesia
6. “Sharm-ul-Sheikh” is the seaport of
a. Egypt b) Iran c) Syria d) Finland
7. Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by___________.
a) Quaid-e-Azam b) Molana Hali c) Muhammad Bin Qasim d) Hasan Ali Afandi
8. “Panda” is the national animal of.
a. China b) Nepal c)Russia d) Spain
9. Which US state has the lowest population?
a. Alaska b) Nimba c) California d) Illions
10. What is the capital of Austria?
a. Vienna b) Sydney c) Ottawa d) Warsa
11. What is the old name of Pakpatan?
a) Bhgwanpura b) Fareed Pur c) Pattan d) Ajudhan
12. The Indian forces occupy the state of Jammu and Kashmir on Oct. 27, _______.
a) 1948 b) 1950 c) 1949 d) 1947
13. Manama is the capital of which country?
a. Bahrain b) Vietnam c) Omman d) Albania
14. How many points in the pink ball worth in snooker?
a. 6 b) 5 c) 7 d) 4
15. Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
a. Ethiopia b) Somalia c) Dijibuti d) Tanzania
16. What is the capital of Morocco?
a. Rabat b) Indonesia c) Zech Republic d) Hungry
17. “Asiana” is an airline of
a. South Korea b) North Korea c) Afghanistan d) Lebanon
18. “Teges” is the currency and Astana is the capital of
a)Kazakhstan b) Azerbaijan c) Tajikistan d) Turkmenistan
19. “Brass” is an alloy of copper and ______?
a)Zinc b) Tin c) Silver d) Gold
20. Majma’ ul Baharain” or The Mingling of Two Oceans was authored by_______?
a)Muhammad Dara Shikuh b) Firdusi c) Aurang Zaib d) Akbar
21. _________________ was the last ruler of Bahawalpur State.
a)Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-v b) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-iv c) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-iii d) Ameer Sadiq Muhammad-vi
22. “Yellow Journalism” involved_____________________ for the sole purpose of boosting newspaper sales and exciting public opinion.
a)sensationalism b) distorted stories c) misleading images d) All of these
23. Normal arterial blood pH is
a)>7 b) <7 c) >6 d) <6
24. Pakistan recognized People’s Republic China in_________.
a) 1950 b) 1951c) 1949 d) 1952
25. “Mullah Do-Piyaza”, according to popular folk tales of northern India, was among the Mughal emperor __________ chief advisors.
a)Akbar’s b) Babar’s c) Shah Jahan’s d) Jahangirs’s
26. Maulana Zafar Ali Khan was the chief editor of
a)Zamindar b) Amroz c) Comrade d) Nawa-e-Waqat
27. “Israel” is the title of
a)Hazrat Yaqoob b) Hazrat Yousaf c) Hazrat Ayoub d) Hazrat Ishaq
28. _________________ was the last writer of Wahi.
a)Hazrat Abi Bin Kab b) Abdullah Bin Masood c) Anas d) Abu Hurarah
29. “Malakand Pass” connected Peshawar with_______.
a)Chitral b) Gilhat c)Sawat d) Afghanistan
30. “Shekle” is the currency of ________.
a)Israel b) France c) Bhutan d) Nepal
31. “Lowari Pass” is a high mountain pass that connects Chitral with____________in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
a)Dir b) Sawat c) Baluchistan d) Kabul
32. _________________ is use in the car batteries.
a)Sulphuric Acid b) HCL c) Phosphorus d) Nitric Acid
33. “Parkinson” is adisease of___________.
a)Brain b) Lungs c) Lever d) Bones
34. ‘ZIANA’ is the news agency of___________.
a)Zimbabwe b) Zaire c) Aljazeera d) Poland
35. NIKKEI’ is a stock exchange index of_________.
a) Tokyo b) Shanghai c) New York d) Paris
36. The world’s famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in____________.
a)San Francisco b) Amritsar c) Belgium d) Agra
37. “Ramallah” is the headquarters of Palestinian Authority situated at _________.
a)West Bank b) North Bank c) East Bank d) South Bank
38. Abyssinia is the old name of________.
a)Ethiopia b) Iraq c) Iran d) Afghanistan
39. Who discovered ‘X-rays’?
a) Roentgen b) Cooper c) Ian Fleming d) James Crown
40. ‘Law of gravitation’ was introduced by Sir_________.
a) Isaac Newton b) Al-Beroni c) Abni Batotah d) Armstrong
41. Who invented ‘Radar’?
a) Taylor b) Roentgen c) Fleming d) Cooper
42. Who gave the theory of evolution?
a) Darwin b) Newton c) Fleming d) Abn-e-Batutah
43. The charge present on an electron is __________.
a) Negative b) Negative c) Neutral d) No Charge
44. The charge present on a proton is __________.
a) Positive b) Negative c) Neutral d) No Charge
45. _____________ eclipse the Earth comes between the moon and the Sun.
a) During Lunar b) During Solar c) Both d) None of these
46. Unit of _________ in SI unit is Watt
a) Power b) Electricity c) Current d) None of these
47. Senior Citizen Day’ is observed every year throughout the world on The first_________.
a) October b) November c) September d) July
48. “Diego Garcia is a United States military base in the___________.
a) Indian Ocean b) Arabic Ocean c) Red Sea d) Black Sea
49. “WAFA” is a news agency of_______¬¬.
a) Palestine b) Iraq c) Iran d) Israel
50. The Headquarters of Food and Agriculture organization (FAO) is located in _______.
a) Rome b) New York c) London d) Geneva