Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Sample Paper Mcqs Notes
- The accounting process does not include:
- a: interpreting d. observing b. reporting e. classifying
- The financial statement or statements that pertain to a stated period of time is (are) the:
- balance sheet b. balance sheet and journals
- balance sheet and income statement d. income statement
- none of the above
- External users of financial accounting information include:
- lenders d. labor unions b. prospective owners e. all of the above
- Expenses can be found in the:
- statement of owner’s equity d. both b and c b. income statement e. all of the above c. balance sheet
- This account does not appear on the income statement:
- accumulated depreciation d. marketing expense b. depreciation expense
- interest expense c. sales revenue
- A brand new company has a building costing $10,000, machinery costing $5,000, cash of
$700, and a bank loan of $7,850. What is the owner’s equity?
- $8,850 d. cannot be determined b. $15,700 e. $7,850 c. $7,750
- An example of an economic exchange includes:
- a business owner purchases inventory on credit b. a dry cleaning business cleans 3 dresses for a customer c. an insurance agent sells a whole life policy
- a contractor purchases a new truck for cash e. all of the above
- If a company has owner’s equity of $100,000,
- assets minus liabilities equal $100,000
- total assets must equal $100,000
- net income for the past year was $100,000
- a total of $100,000 was invested by the owner
- none of the above
- Providing services on account for $40,000 would:
- increase cash $40,000, decrease accounts receivable $40,000
- decrease accounts receivable $40,000, decrease owner’s equity $40,000
- increase accounts receivable $40,000, increase owner’s equity $40,000
- increase accounts receivable $40,000, decrease owner’s equity $40,000
- none of the above
- New Font Software provided services for customers of $7,000.
Lecturer Pakistan Sttudies Mcqs PSC Past Paper
Mountbatten came to India in
3. Mountbatten was an officer in
4. Plan for the Separation of Indo Pakistan was announced on
23rd June 1947
5. Election to the First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan took place in:
6. The first Cabinet of Pakistan consisted of
7. Finance Portfolio in the first Cabinet was held by
Malik Ghulam Muhammad.
8. The Chief Minister of the following province refused to salute the Pakistani flag in 1947:
9. CM of NWFP Doctor Khan Sahib was dismissed by Quaid e Azam who was his successor?
10. Chief Minister of the following Province was dismissed by Quaid e Azam
11. Approximate population of Pakistan at the inception in 1947 was
12. First census of Pakistan was held in
13. Population of west Pakistan in 1951was
14. The only country to oppose Pakistan’s entrance into the UNO in1947 was Afghanistan
15. Total area of Jammu and Kashmir in 1947 was
84,471 sq. miles
16. India stopped the passage of water from the rivers Ravi and Sutluj in
17. Madhupur Head works is located on the
18. Ferozpur Head works is located on river
19. Muslim majority Tehsil Zira was handed over to India in Redcliff award it was a tehsil of
21. He was the first head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947
Amir of Kuwait
22. Quaid e Azam relief fund was set up in
23. At the time of division the cash balances of undivided India stood at about
Rs. 4,000 million
24. India and Pakistan mutually came to an agreement that Pakistan would get
Rs. 750 crore as her share.
25. Only Rs. 200 crors had been paid as an interim installment
26. Referendum in 1947 in NWFP province was held in
27. On 15th August 1947 the state of Junaghadh announced that it had acceded to Pakistan.
28. He was the first Governor of Punjab
29. Governor Moody imposed the Governor Rule in Punjab in
30. Pakistan Fund was setup by Quaid in
31. State Bank of Pakistan was inaugurated by Quaid in
32. The initial assets of SBP were equal to
33. Karachi was declared Federal area by the legislative Assembly in
34. He was the only Muslim to oppose the Objectives Resolution in the Assembly.
Mian Iftikhar –ud- din
35. “The Myth of Independence” was written by
36. Muslim yesterday and today was written by
37. Pakistan’s flag was designed by two brothers and name of one of them is Altaf Hussain.
38. White strip in the flag was added in August 1947. When was moon and star added in the flag
39. Ayub Khoro ministry in Sindh was dissolved by Quaid in
40. The Quaid delivered his last message to the nation on:
27th August, 1948.
41. He was called the iron man of NWFP
Khan Qayyum Khan
42. Peer Sahib Manki Shareef founded the following party in September 1949
Awami Muslim League
43. In the East Bengal elections were held in
44. He is the only man to be prosecuted under PRODA
45. It was the first opposition party of the country
Jinnah Awami League
46. Awami League was found by Abdul Hameded Bhashani in
47. Rawalpindi Conspiracy was unearthed in
48. The accused of the conspiracy were prosecuted in the following jail
49. Liaqat Nehru Pact announced at Delhi
in April 1950.
50. Liaquat ali Khan visited America in
Lecturer Islamiat Mcqs PSC Past Paper
Mother’ Name, Hazrat Amna.
• Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
• Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
• Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
• Grandmother name, Fatima.
• 10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
• Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
• At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
• Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
• Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
• Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
• Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
• Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
• At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahy.
• Hazrat Zubaida (RA) was the second wife of Holy Prophet.
• In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
• Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
• Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
• Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW) Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)
• How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six years
• Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
• Abduallh Bin Abu Sheema was the foster brother of Prophet.
• Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years.
• 35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
• Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
• Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood.
• Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet.
• In 7th Nabvi boycott of Banu Hashim began.
• Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven.
• Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on 2nd.
• Hazrat Yaqub on 3rd.
• Hazrat Idrees on 4th.
• Hazrat Harron on 5th.
• Hazrat Musa on 6th.
• Hazrat Ibraheem on 7th.
• Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled.
• Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans.
• 45 Companions were with Prophet in migration to madina.
• Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had 53 Articles.
• Transfer of Qibla was ordered in 2nd A.H.
• 27 total no of Ghazwas.
• First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan, fought in 12th month of First Hijrah.
• Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H. 313 Muslims fought in battle.
Types of Hadith are 10.
• Imam Zuhri (RA) became the first to consolidate Ahadith.
• No of Hadith Collected by Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
• Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya
• Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat.
• Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the first time.
• The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Dunbade-Khizra.
• Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the Holy Ascension.
• Baitul Mamoor is on 7th Heaven.
• 4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters.
• Mosque of Zarar was demolished by prophet.
• Ume Salma was present at the time of the battle of Khyber.
• Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of Qamus.
• Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet.
• Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah .
• Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of Muttalib.
• The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by Bibi Aminah.
• Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15