Training of Master Degree Holders in General Subjects
(to equip them with a Skillset essential to Avail Employment Opportunities )In line with the Vision 2025, the Government of Pakistan through Higher Education Commission (HEC) is undertaking a Project to provide employability skillset training to unemployed Youth to help them to avail job opportunities available in the market.
Application are invited from interested candidates having Master degrees in General Subjects (e.g. Arts, Languages, Islamiat, Social Studies, and Humanities, etc.). Salient Features of the programme are as below:
- Upto 4 Months (Semester) training programme.
- Tailored training for job oriented skill set.
- Students will get training in best training institutes of the country.
- 5000 Stipend for local and 10000 for students out of city.
- Bright chances of getting employment after successful completion.
- Applications will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Training certificate
- Create your account to register for training
- Only students having 16 year of education in the disciplines listed in drop down list of disciplines can apply
- 1 candidate can apply for 2 trainings maximum.
· Must have master’s (16 years) degree in any general, arts and humanities subject.
· 30 year age at closing date
· Must be unemployed from last 1 year
· Must clear aptitude/screening test for each training
Registration End Date
- Apr 16, 2018 12:00 am