Category: PROFESSOR OBS 2015
SEE THE IMAGE BELOW FOR INFORMATION & CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GO TO APPLICATION LINK
DETAIL OF RECRUITMENT TO (62) SIXTY TWO (INCLUDING QUOTA RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS AND QUOTA RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) PERMANENT POSTS OF PROFESSOR (FEMALE) IN THE PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
- NO. 89
RECRUITMENT TO (62) SIXTY TWO (INCLUDING QUOTA RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS AND QUOTA RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) PERMANENT POSTS OF PROFESSOR (FEMALE) IN THE PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
SUBJECT WISE DETAIL OF PROFESSOR (FEMALE) IS GIVEN AS UNDER:-
|Case No.||Subject||Total Posts||Open Merit Posts||Disabled Quota||Minorities Quota|
|163-RA/2015||Civics / Political Science||1||1||0||0|
- QUALIFICATION: (For the Posts of Professor Male & Female)
Ph.D in the relevant subject with 12 years Graduate/Post-graduate Teaching / Research Experience in recognized College / University or Professional Experience in the Relevant field in a National / International Organization plus six (06) Research Publications as a Principal Author in a Standard Journal recognized by the HEC / a University having Research Facility.
35 to 48 + 5 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 53 Years and 35 to 48 + 08 YearsGeneral age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 56 Years on 18-05-2015 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- PAY: BS-20
- DOMICILE: Punjab.
- GENDER: Male for Professor (Male) and Female for Professor (Female)
domiciled in any district of the Punjab Province.
REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE POSTS OF ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR AND PROFESSOR (MALE & FEMALE):-
Two (02) photocopied sets of following Documents will be required to be submitted along with Hard Copy of Online Application Form within 07-days after the Closing Date:-
- MatriculationCertificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/Detailed Marks Certificates of relevant academic certificates.
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport size photograph.
- Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the Higher Education Department.
- Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
- Two photocopies of each research paper together with the original of journals in which those research papers have been published must be submitted with the application. The candidates are also directed to provide recognition list of local / foreign journals of H.E.C. in which their Research Papers have been published. Failing which application shall stand rejected.
- Research papers accepted for publications are not acceptable.
- All the candidates are directed to submit original Experience Certificate duly stamped and signed by the Competent Authority. However, the candidates working in recognized Colleges/Universities other than Govt. Colleges/Universities must submit recognition of Institutions from concerned authority for the period of their experience duly authenticated by Education Department. Failing which application shall stand rejected.
- Interviews will commence after one week from the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).