PPSC CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17/2013
PPSC CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17/2013
CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17/2013
APPEARED IN THE DAILY THE NATION & JANG ON SUNDAY 27-10-2013
APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
SR. NO. 102. (CASE NO.218-RC/2013) RECRUITMENT TO (01) ONE POST OF ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF PAEDIATRIC ANAESTHESIOLOGY ON REGULAR BASIS.
(a) MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the PMDC.
(b) Registered with PMDC.
(c) The following postgraduate qualification:
i) FCPS/M.S/FFARCS/Diplomat American Board in Paediatric Anaesthesiology or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC. OR
ii) FCPS/M.S/FFARCS/Diplomat American Board or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC in Anaesthesiologywith one year experience after post graduation in Paedicatric Anaeshtesiology in an institution recognized by PMDC.
(d) Five years experience as Assistant Professor in Paediatric Anaesthesiology in an institution recognized by PMDC.
(e) With at least three research papers published in a medical journal recognized by PMDC while working as Assistant Professor.
PAY : BS-19
AGE: 30 to 50 + 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 55 years and
30 to 50 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 58 years
on 18-11-2013 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81
GENDER: Both Male & Female domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Across the Punjab as per policy of the Government.
A set of photocopy of following documents will be required to submit along with hard copy of Online application form within 07 days after the closing date:- (For Sr. No. 102 )
a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from IBCC, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
d) Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total/obtained marks and percentages or equivalent qualification + Degree/D.M.C of postgraduate qualification.
e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
f) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on web site) duly signed & stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
g) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority.
h) Valid C.N.I.C.
i) Disability certificate, if ‘ Yes’ in Column 20 of Online Application form has been ticked.
j) Passport size photograph.
k) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the Health Department.
l) Valid P.M.D.C registration certificate showing all medical degrees/postgraduate qualifications therein.
m) 04 sets of photocopies of research work published in a standard medical journal recognized by P.M.D.C.
NOTE: Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service commission office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
Important Note: Only eligible candidates will be called for interview provisionally after detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates. If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her application will be rejected. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirement of the rules, and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before closing date.
FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 103. (CASE NO.82-RF/2013) RECRUITMENT TO 04 (FOUR) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS.
i) Master’s Degree (1st division or Grade ‘B’) in Computer Science or Information Technology or four years Bachelor’s degree (1st Division or Grade ‘B’) in Computer Science or Information Technology from a HEC recognized University.
ii) Two years experience in the field of Electronic Data Processing, IT, System Analysis, Computer Programming or Administration of Database; and
iii) Certified Database Administrator preferably oracle certified.
AGE: 23 to 30 years on 18-11-2013.
GENDER: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING:
i) CCF (PM&E) Punjab, Lahore.
ii) CF DWP Circle, Lahore.
iii) CF DWP Circle, Rawalpindi.
iv) CF DWP Circle, Multan.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 18-11-2013 (till office closing time). Candidate should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till office closing time of last date of submission of online applications.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.300/- for Sr. No. 102 and Rs:400/- for Sr. No.103 under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC Staff for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ONLINE Application Form is not needed. (For Sr. No.103).
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, one paper Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Details of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Websitewww.ppsc.gop.pk for further information. (For Sr. No. 103)
6. For all those posts where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date. (For Sr. No. 103)
7. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before finalization of viva-voce/interview.
8. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
9. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online application form should be filled in mentioning ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
10. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview / viva voce. For Sr. No.103.
a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen(IBCC) Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from (IBCC), Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
d) Degree / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
e) Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or four years Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a HEC recognized University showing total/ obtained marks and percentage.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority, if required.
i) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
j) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
k) Passport size photograph.
l) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the HEC and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test and called for interview / viva voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC’s Help lines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602. Rawalpindi: 051-9280325