GOVT OF PUNJAB, EDUCATOR JOBS IN GOVT SCHOOLS ANNOUNCED 2016-17, ESE, SESE, SSE, SCHOOL JOBS, COMPLETE AD, REQUIREMENTS, AGE, NTS TEST DETAILS, HOW TO APPLY, AUGUST 2016
FPCS TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN APPRAISING/ VALUATION OFFICERS (BS-16) BOARD OF REVENUE. DETAIL ABOUT QUALIFICATION ,AGE LIMIT AND APPLICATION PROCESS
Case No.F.4-82/2015-R. (7/2015). TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN APPRAISING/
VALUATION OFFICERS (BS-16), PERMANENT, REVENUE DIVISION, FEDERAL BOARD
OF REVENUE. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree
from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science,
Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any speciality.
(ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel. AGE LIMIT: 20-
28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Merit=
Seventeen, Punjab= One Hundred and Thirteen (Open merit=Ninety Six, Women quota= Eleven
and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Six), Sindh(Rural)=Twenty Six (Open merit=Twenty Two,
Women quota=Three and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One), Sindh(Urban)=Seventeen (Open
merit= Fourteen, Women quota=Two and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One), Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa=Twenty Six (Open merit=Twenty Two, Women quota= Three and Minorities/Non-
Muslims quota=One), Balochistan=Fourteen (Open merit=Twelve, Women quota=One and
Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One), GBFATA=Nine (Open merit=Eight and Women quota=One)
and AJK=Five (Open merit=Four and Women quota=One). (Both male and female candidates are
QUALIFICATION , AGE , PAY , AND OTHER INFORMATION LECTURER RECRUITMENT 2015
- QUALIFICATION: (For the Posts of Lecturer (Male & Female)
MASTER’S DEGREE (AT LEAST 2ND DIVISION) IN THE RELEVANT SUBJECT OR EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION, PROVIDED THAT FOR THE SUBJECT OF ENGLISH M.A. 3RD DIVISION WITH DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH FROM ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY WILL ALSO BE ELIGIBLE.
21 to 28 + 5 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 33 Years and 21 to 28 + 08 YearsGeneral age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 36 Years on 18-05-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- PAY: BS-17
- DOMICILE: Punjab.
- GENDER: Male for Lecturer Male and Female for Lecturer Female domiciled in any district of the Punjab Province.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:-
- One paper written test of MCQ (multiple choice questions) type 100 marks of Master’s level 02 hours duration with the syllabus “comprehension of the subject” shall be conducted to shortlist the candidates as per policy of PPSC.
- A candidate applying for more than one subject must submit application in each subject separately.
- The written tests will commence after one week from the closing date for receipt of applications.