Assitant Director Anti Narcotics Force Paper July 2013
ENGLISH 20 Marks
Choose the best possible meaning that describes the underlined word.
Choose the underlined portion that needs to be correct so that the meaning of sentence could be clear.
1. She has been suffering from fever from Monday last.
2. This is the bird who sings in the garden.
3. Please tell me what do you want.
4. The red and green are his favorite colors.
5. I went to the hairdresser to cut my hair.
Choose the answer that is opposite to the meaning of given word.
Choose the word that is closely related to given word.
Cr, Pc Section.
1. CRPC is both:
Procedural and substantive law ( not sure)
Proceed in all courts.
3. Warrant remains inforce till :
It is executed ( Don’t know correct answer)
4. De novo means?
A Trial (but don’t know what were options)
5. Accused and conviction are
At high difference
6. A warrant must be:
Written, Signed and Stamped
7. Any intimation to the court is called
8. Alebia plea may be made by the
9. Investigation of a case can be carried out by:
Incharge of police station or his sub-ordinate
10.In cognizable case police can arrest:
11.Charge is framed by
12. Court order to a police officer to act upon it is called:
(I chose none of these) Options were summons , warrant, both and none of these. Actually it was order but not clear of what kind, while summons and warrants are not order just a kind of evidence.
13. Evidence may be
14. Provincial law officer is
15. Female accused can be arrested / searched by
An other women
16. Mens era
17. Solitary confinement
Sub – Jail
1. PPC as old as
2. Tazir is
3. In culpable homicide there would be
4. A asks B to kill C and B refuses to do so A has committed offence
5. Treating is what kind of bribe
A Kind of light corruption
6. A person who burns his motorcycle in his own compound commits?
7. A person who finds a gold ring on a public road and uses it
8. Purjury is a?
9.He pronoun is used in ppc
Both male and female
10.If any person caused any disturbance to make the people
11. PPC is
1. Qanoon-e-Shahadat is
2. Is hearsay:
a) Good evidence, b) No evidence, c) Ocular evidence d) None of them.
3. Hadd is applied as per
4. Accomplice is one who
Partner is criminal activities
5. lunatic is a competent and in competent
Yes he has both qualities.
6. Irrelevant questions can be asked:
7. Scandelus questions can be asked :
Yes , but court may forbid.
8. Leading question can be asked in
9. Hostile witness is the one?
Who won over by opposite party
10. Burden of proof lies on
11. Confession is said not to be valid if :
Made before police
12. A fact is said to not proved when it is :
Neither proved nor disproved
13. who can refresh his memory
14. Primary evidence?
1. Trafficking of drugs is prohibited?
2. Narcotics case trail shall be in
3. Cultivation of narcotics plant in pakistan
Totally prohibited (it is another discussion if some one has license or other wise , but one can say totally prohibited)
4. Transportation of drugs in Pakistan
Totally prohibited (similar as above)
5. Bail is not granted to accused under CNSA 1997
Normally not granted
6. Rehabilitation centres establishing is the responsibility of:
7. ANF is
8. Mutual legal assistance with Foreign
Drug related questions
1. Drug leaders are under the nose of ANF.
2. Narcotics word is derived from
3. Most using drug in Pakistan
(I think all options were correct)
4. drug abuse means… drug addicted, heavy used drug etc?
5 control substance mean… chemical synthetic?
6 new type of drugs effect, Pakistan, Europe, rest of world?
7 Stimulant drug attacks on:
8. Marrijuana has
9. Normal affect of tranquillizers is?
10. Synthetic drug is?
11.Morphine is made from?
12. Insomnia is ?
13. Analgesics is :
Pain release (don’t know options)
14. New types of drugs are a threat to :
Whole world (don’t know options)