PPSC Announced Syllabus For Agriculture Officer/Farm Manager (BS-17) In Punjab Agriculture Department
PPSC Announced Syllabus for Agriculture Officer/Farm Manager (BS-17) In Punjab Agriculture Department
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Subject: SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POSTS OF AGRICULTURE OFFICER/FARM MANAGER (BS-17) IN THE EXTENSION & A.R. WING OF PUNJAB AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT, LAHORE._______
One paper MCQ type written test relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post has been approved which is as under.
M.Sc. in Agriculture (Agronomy/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Soil Science/Entomology/Plant Pathology/Food Technology and Agricultural Economics/Farm Management, Plant Protection).
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. To collect and identify farmer’s problems
2. To impart trainings to field staff and farmers to transfer latest crop production technology.
3. To lay-out, demonstration and field trials at farmers fields to educate and demonstrate the farmers about latest crop production technology.
4. To lay-out adaptive research trials at farmer’s field, collect data, conduct its analysis and prepare reports.
5. To advise the farmers for solution of their problems about crop production.
6. To have a liaison with research institutes regarding latest research recommendation.
_________________ END OF DOCUMENT___________________