FPSC Recruitment To The Post Of Stenographer Instructions And Code Of Conduct In Examination
FPSC Recruitment to the Post of Stenographer Instructions and Code of Conduct in Examination
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INSTRUCTIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT IN EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES TO THE POST
1. Candidates are admitted to the examination/test provisionally at their own risk subject to their
being found eligible in all respects. Provisional admission may not be taken as being found
eligible in any way.
2. Fill/ write your Roll Number in the typing sheet/ answer sheet clearly. Zero mark will be
awarded for any wrong entry or overwriting.
3. Use blue or black marker only.
4. Timing will be observed, according to the wall clock in the Examination Hall.
5. Stop attempting as soon as final announcement is made.
6. Do not write anything on the question paper or admission certificate or carry away written paper
of any description from the Examination Hall.
7. Name and Signature on answer sheets/ attendance lists must be similar on all documents. Any
difference of signature/ name may render you ineligible for the post/ examination.
8. Before leaving the Examination Hall return answer sheet and question booklet to the
concerned supervisor/ staff else zero marks will be awarded alongwith punitive action
9. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall after start of test.
Conduct in Examination Hall
10. Extra 15 minutes per hour will be allowed to visually impaired candidates.
11. The Commission’s interview/ examination/ test shall be held according to the schedule and shall
not be affected by announcement of any public holiday on the date of exam/ interview.
12. Silence is to be observed in the Examination Hall.
13. Avoid frequent visits to lavatories/wash rooms.
14. Any candidate who is found guilty of misconduct, such as copying the work of another candidate,
permitting his/her own work to be copied, giving or attempting to give, using or attempting to use,
irregular assistance of any kind and indulging in misconduct or bad behaviour with the
Commission’s staff, will be disqualified and may be debarred from taking any subsequent
examination/selection held by the Federal Public Service Commission.
15. When time is over, please keep seated and do not stand up or leave your seat till the answer
book(s) are collected by the staff and permitted to leave.
16. If a candidate contravenes any of these instructions, he/she shall be liable to expulsion from
the Examination Hall and disqualification from this and subsequent examinations/selections
conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission. Candidates must understand that the
supervisor represents the Commission in the Examination Hall and his authority and
instructions must be respected during the currency of the examination.