CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/2015 PPSC LAHORE
CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/2015
- NO.58. (CASE NO. 28- RE / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO THREE (03) PERMANENT POSTS OF PROFESSOR OF PATHOLOGY (BS-20) IN THE PUNJAB HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- a) MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the following postgraduate qualifications in the subject:-
D.Sc, Ph.D, F.C.P.S, M.Phil (Pak) or equivalent qualifications recognized by the PMDC.
- b) Three years teaching experience as Associate Professor. Provided that the total teaching experience as Assistant / Associate Professor is not less than 08 yearsOR 09 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized institution with atleast 05 research papers published in a standard medical journal while working as Assistant / Associate Professor.
AGE: 35 to 50 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 55 years and
35 to 50 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 58 years on 13-04-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
Four (04) sets of Photocopies of each Research Papers published in a standard medical journal recognized by PMDC and Two (02) sets of Photocopies of following documents will be required to be submitted alongwith hard copy of Online Application Form within 07-days after the closing date:-
- a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with certificate of equivalent qualification from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total / obtained marks or percentage of marks.
- d) Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentages and postgraduate Degree / D.M.C in the subject. In case detailed marks are not produced, then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- e) Valid PMDC registration showing all medical degrees /postgraduate qualifications therein.
- f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- g) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on web site) duly signed & stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- h) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority i.e. Health Department.
- i) Valid C.N.I.C.
- j) Disability certificate, if ‘Yes’ in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- k) Passport size photograph.
- l) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the Health Department.
- NO. 59. (CASE NO. 18 – RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO FOUR (04) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OFLADY ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT JAIL (FEMALE) (BS-16) IN THE PUNJAB PRISONS UNDER THE PUNJAB HOME DEPARTMENT.
- i) Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University; and
- ii) PHYSICAL STANDARD:
Height: 158 cm.
Weight: (Height 158 cm and maximum weight: 70 Kg for 158cm Height and 2 Kg plus
for each extra 3 cm Height.
Right: 6/6 without Glasses.
Left: 6/6 without Glasses.
Certificate of Physical measurements found to have been tempered with in any way, including over-writing & cutting, shall not be acceptable.
One Paper written test (MCQ Type) will be of Graduate level in the following disciplines:
(i) General Knowledge (ii) Everyday Science
(iii) Pakistan Studies (iv) Islamic Studies
(v) Urdu Language (vi) English Language
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AGE: 20 to 27 years on 13-04-2015.
GENDER: Only Female.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in the Punjab.
NOTE: No relaxation in Age, Physical Standards & Educational qualifications is allowed, notwithstanding general purpose provision of the Application Form.
LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
- NO. 60. (CASE NO. 17 – RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO FIFTEEN (15) (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR MINORITIES AND 02-POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA) PERMANENT POSTS OF PHARMACIST (BS-17) ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE PUNJAB EMPLOYEES SOCIAL SECURITY INSTITUTION, LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT.
Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm-D) from recognized University and registered with Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years experience in relevant field after Graduation.
AGE: 25 to 35 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 40 years and
25 to 35 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 43 years on 13-04-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
PAY: PPG-12/BS-17 (Salary Package Rs.52,174/-)
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
PLACE OF POSTING: Any PESSI Hospital in the Punjab.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 13-04-2015. Candidates should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:300/- for Sr. No.58 and Rs:400/- for Sr. No.59 & 60 under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of Written test, interview / viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / viva voce. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Visually impaired / blind candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests /examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
(For Sr. 59 & 60).
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus address (email@example.com) into your contacts / address book as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
- If the number of applicants is abnormally large, the candidates will be short-listed for written test as per post-to-candidates ratio of 1-30 on academic basis qualifications.
- In case a large number of applications are received, one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- Schedule of written test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test/ Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview, No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- For all those posts where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for rehabilitation of Disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Following documents in original along with a set of Photocopy will be required, if called for interview / viva voce:
- a)Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).
- b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total/ obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
- c)Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from IBCC, Islamabad showing total / obtained marks.
- d)Bachelor’s Degree / Detailed marks showing total / obtained marks / percentage / grading formula issued by the Controller of Examinations in the relevant academic qualification.
- e)Degrees/ Detail marks certificate (1st to Final year) of Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm-D) from recognized University duly issued by the Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks, percentages of marks.
- f)Valid Registration from Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- g)Three (03) years experience in he relevant field after Graduation. Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by Competent Authority.
- h)Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- i) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
- j)Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- k) Valid C.N.I.C.
- l) Passport size photograph.
- m)Certificate in support of the above Physical Measurements, from MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of any of the District Headquarters Hospital or ServicesHospital, Lahore.
- n)Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C/ P.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned department.
- o)Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of the concerned Administrative Department.
- i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules,
his /her application will be rejected.
- ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and / or qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.