How to Apply For Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) Recruitment Test April 2015. SNGPL Services of well qualified, energetic, ambitious and well groomed professionals are required to fill career term positions .
SNGPL is engaged in the Transmission and Distribution of Natural Gas in its area of operation and is striving for development of alternate energy resources. We, at SNGPL provide you the opportunity to develop in your profession while contributing to National Development.Looking for a rewarding career in the Energy Sector?
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL)
Services of well qualified, energetic, ambitious and well groomed professionals are required to fill career term positions in the following Departments:
- HR Services
- Logistics Support
- Training & Development
- Corporate Affairs
- Media Affairs
- Accountant (Accounts/Compliance)
- Regulatory Affairs
- IT/ MIS
- Executive Secretaries
Candidates are allowed to appear in the recruitment test provisionally. Candidates found not meeting the advertised criteria at a later stage will be disqualified from further process.
Instructions to Applicants:
- Candidates can apply against one position only. In case of multiple applications, only first application submitted will be considered.
- Candidates with 3rd division in educational career will not be considered.
- Only the qualifications obtained from HEC recognized Institutions/Universities are considered.
- Qualifications specified against each post will be considered only.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Permanent employees of SNGPL should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 800/- in favor of NTS, Copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, Domicile, Disability Certificate(if applicable) and all Academic DMCs/Certificates directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Challan form for submission of fee is attached with online application form downloaded from NTS website.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Last date for submission of applications is 11-05-2015.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- In case of non receipt of roll number slips, candidates may download their roll number slips from NTS website and take it to Test Center along with their original CNIC.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interview.
Online Registration :
Will Be Available on Monday, 27th April 2015
Last Date for Application Submission :
Monday, 11th May 2015
Test Date :
Saturday, 6th & Sunday, 7th June 2015
Job Details :