GC University Faisalabad Various New Vacancies of Non-Teaching Staff April 2016
Positions Vacant: Non-Teaching Staff (Contractual)
Applications are invited for the following Non-teaching positions at Government College University, Faisalabad from Pakistani Nationals on one year contract (extendable subject to performance) with given pay scale plus usual allowances as permissible under the rules. The candidates must meet the qualification/experience as per detail given below:-
|Sr||Name of Posts||Basic Scale||No. of Posts||Qualification/ Experience||Age (min-max)|
|1||Computer Programmer||17||04||Master’s degree (2nd division) in Computer Science from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those who have experience in programming and who have good knowledge of important Software Packages||21-35|
|2||Assistant||14||05||Graduate (2nd division) from a recognized university. Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of word processing and typing||18-25|
|3||Junior Clerk||7||25||(a) Higher Secondary School examination (2ntl division);
(b) Typing speed in English of 35 w.p.m and knowledge of word processing
|r 5||Naib Qasid (to work as Mess Helper)||1||20||Literate||18-25|
|6||Naib Qasid (to work as Cook)||1||05||Literate||18-25|
|7||Laboratory Attendant||5||08||Matric with Science||18-25|
|8||Girls Room Attendant||5||08||Matriculate at least (female)||25-40|
|9||Tractor/ Bus Driver||8||08||a. Matric
b. A valid H.T.V license for bus driver and a valid tractor driving license for tractor driver
c. 5 year experience
|11||Electrician||14||04||Matric with certificate in electrical technology (from a recognized institution) with 3 year experience in the relevant field||22-25|
|5||06||Skilled worker with 3 year experience in the relevant field||20-28|
|13||Mali/Baildar||1||20||Literate Preference will be given to those who have experience relevant to the work||18-25|
|15||Plumber||11||01||Skilled worker with 3 year experience in the relevant field||21-35|
|16||Mason||11||01||Skilled worker with 3 year experience in the relevant field||21-35|
|17||Supervisor (Construction/Maintenance)||14||01||Diploma in civil/ electrical technology from a recognized institution||22-30|
|18||Helper Carpenter||05||01||Skilled worker with 3 year experience in the relevant field||20-28|
- The prescribed application from can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and shall be submitted with demand draft in favor of Treasurer Government College University, Faisalabad as per following detail:
Sr. Description Amount 1 BPS 01 to 05 Rs. 500/- 2 BPS 06 to 16 Rs. 1,000/- 3 Computer Programmer (BPS-17) Rs. 2,000/-
However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self-addressed envelope of large size with Rs.30/- postage stamps. Duly filled in Application Form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, lD Card, three recent photographs. Download Job Application Form
- 3% posts are reserved for special persons under disabled quota and 5% posts for minorities quota.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government / University rules.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates for the post of Computer Programmer are required to submit Three (03) sets on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates. In case any degree has not been issued, certificate to that effect signed by the concerned Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates by employers.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application Form / Bank Draft with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- All in service employees who intend to apply for any post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of their Departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their Annual Performance Evaluation Reports (APERs). The PERs grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
These conditions are necessary for grant of Departmental Permission Certificates / No Objection Certificates (N.O.C)
- Complete applications must reach the Additional Registrar (Recruitment.) Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 25-04-2016
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with procedure laid down by the University.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the. No. of positions or consider a person for appointment in a lower scale.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.