GCU FSD Positions Vacant in Department of English
Positions Vacant in Department of English
Applications are invited for the following teaching positions at GC University, Faisalabad from Pakistani Nationals. The candidates must meet the qualifications / experience as detailed below
Associate Professor (English) on BPS-20 / TTS (01 Post)
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Associate Professor (BPS-20)
Position / Age Limit
Minimum Number of Publications
|Associate ProfessorAge Limit: 35-50 Year||Ph.D. in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution||10-years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.OR
5-years post-Ph.D. teaching / research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
|The applicant must have 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years) in HEC recognized journals.|
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Associate Professor on TTS:-
Consolidated Pay / month Rs. 156,000/- – Rs. 292,500/-
Age Limit: 35-50 Years
Qualification & Experience:
Ph.D./Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable Institution in the relevant field with either 6-years post-Ph.D./Relevant terminal degree or minimum of 4-years of post-PhD experience with at least 6 years of experience prior to the PhD. The experience to be counted is to be of teaching/research in a recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. In addition 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the past 5 years) in Internationally Abstracted Journals, recognized for the purpose of appointment on Tenure Track by the Higher Education Commission.
Assistant Professor (English) on TTS (01 Post)
Consolidated Pay / month Rs. 104,000/-– 211,250/-
Age Limit: 30-45 Year
Qualification: Ph.D/Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk/) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 3000/- for Associate Professor (BPS-20), Rs. 5000/- for Associate Professor on TTS and Rs. 4000/- for Assistant Professor on TTS in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate for the Post of Assistant Professor and quadruplicate for the post of Associate Professor.
- The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach the Additional Registrar (Recruitment) GC University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 06-05-2015
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- The Institution reserves the rights to increase or decrease the no of positions
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.