UNIVERSITY OF GUJRAT Hafiz Hayat Campus, Gujrat Admin Job Opportunities 2016
Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals (males / females), who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in their fields and like to serve in a rapidly growing World-class University located at Gujrat
No. of Posts.
Qualification / Experience
|Age Limit(As per Govt. Rules)|
(ESTABLISHMENT OF TV STUDIO, CENTER FOR MEDIA & COMMUNICATION STUDIES, UNDER THE UOG, OU LINKAGE PROGRAM)
|1.||Production ManagerContract||18||01||Phil (Mass Communication) in HEC recognized University / Institution with 8-years’ experience in the relevant field of TV Production. OR Master / BS (Hons) (at least 2nd Division) (Mass Communication) in HEC recognized University / Institution with 10-years’ experience in the relevant field of TV Production.||32-48|
|2.||Broadcast Engineer Contract||18||01||Sc. (Electronics / Electrical / Telecommunication) (at least 2nd Division) in PEC recognized University / Institution with 10-years’ experience in Broadcasting, Digital Editing Production & Audio Console.(Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council)||32-48|
BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTER
|3.||Manager IncubatorContractual, likely to become permanent||19||01||BSc / MSc / MBA (16 Years of Education) from an HEC recognized Institution / University with minimum four (04) years’ relevant experience in entrepreneurship and business incubation related activities. (Candidates having foreign MS degree in the relevant disciplines shall be preferred.The Incumbent should have:
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENTS
|4.||Director Works Temporary, likely to become permanent||20||01||Sc. (Civil Engineering), at least 2nd Division from an HEC/PEC recognized Institution / University with twelve (12) years’ experience in the relevant field||35-55|
|5.||Director Planning & Development(Regular / Contract)||20||01||M.A / M.Sc. (1st Division), from an HEC recognized Institution / University with seventeen (17) years professional / relevant experience in BS-17 and above.||35-55|
|6.||Director Purchase(Regular / Contract)||19||01||M.A / M.Sc. (1st Division), from an HEC recognized Institution / University with twelve (12) years relevant experience in Procurement etc. in Government / Semi-Government organization in BS-17 and above.||30-50|
|7.||Additional Registrar(Regular / Contract)||19||02||M.A / M.Sc. (1st Division), from an HEC recognized Higher Educational Institution / University with eight (08) years relevant teaching / administrative experience.||30-50|
|8.||Senior Staff Officer to Vice Chancellor / Secretary(Regular / Contract)||18||01||M.A / M.Sc. (At least 2nd Division) from an HEC recognized Institution / University with eight (08) years relevant experience; or Graduate (At least 2nd Division) from an HEC recognized Institution / University with ten (10) years’ relevant experience. Preference will be given to master’s degree holders with proficiency in English and Urdu plus Computer Knowledge.||30-45|
|9.||Web ManagerContractual, likely to become permanent||18||01||Master’s Degree in Computer Science / BS (Hons. Four Years) (1st Division) from an HEC recognized Institute / University with Five (05) Years’ experience in Web Application, Development and Management in Open Source Technologies.||26-35|
|10.||Database Administrator(Regular / Contract)||18||01||Master’s Degree in Computer Science / BS Hons. (With Four Years-2nd division) or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized Institute / University with Five (05) years relevant experience from reputed organization.||30-45|
OFFICE OF RESEARCH, INNOVATION & COMMERCIALIZATION CENTER (ORIC)
|11.||Deputy Manager Research & DevelopmentTemporary, likely to become permanent||18||01||MS / M. Phil. (1st division) in Basic Sciences / Social Sciences / Management Sciences/ Engineering & Technology from HEC recognized University / Institute with no 3rdDivision in academic career. Four (04) years of academic / research / professional experience in BS-17 or above / equivalent in national or international organization required. ORIC experience is essential OR M.Sc. / MBA (1stdivision) from HEC recognized University / Institute with no 3rd Division in academic career. Five (05) years of academic / research / professional experience in BS-17 or above / equivalent in national or international organization required. ORIC experience is essential.Knowledge of the best practices of University – Industry relations and public-private partnership / Research development, familiarity with issues of technology transfer, technology incubation center, intellectual property and commercialization of university research||30-45|
|12.||Assistant Manager, Research & DevelopmentTemporary, likely to become permanent||17||01||MA / M. Sc. (1st division) from an HEC recognized Institution / University with two (02) years relevant experience.||21-35|
|13.||Assistant Manager, University – Industry LinkagesTemporary, likely to become permanent||17||01||MA / M. Sc. (1st division) from an HEC recognized Institution / University with two (02) years relevant experience.||21-35|
- Applications should reach to the office of the Registrar (HR-Section) of University by 08-04-2016
- Application forms are available in Registrar Office (HR-Section) and may be downloaded from the linkhttp://uog.edu.pk/useful-downloads.html on UOG website, uog.edu.pk
- Application completed in all respect including Application Form, Attested copies of the degree & Detail Marks Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, NIC and three recent Passport size photograph.
- The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft / pay order of 1200/ (for BPS-20), Rs. 1000 (for BPS-18 & 19) & Rs. 800/- (for BPS-17)- in favor of “Treasurer, University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab only, University of Gujrat (Branch Code 0165) along-with others documents. (Postal Orders are not acceptable).
- Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- of Posts may vary at the time of Interview.
- 3% quota for disabled persons, 5% quota for minorities and 15% quota for women shall be observed as per Govt. Rules.
- University level experience shall be preferred.
- TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. A written test can be taken where needed.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.