Habib Bank Ltd – Offers Cash Officer Full Time/Permanent Career opportunities
|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Minimum Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Degree Title:||B.COM / BA / BSC – Minimum 2.8 CGPA or 2nd Division from a HEC Recognized Institute|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresh (Preferably Fresh Candidates)|
|Apply By:||Jan 31, 2015|
|Job Description* Preparation of all cash related statements required by SBP and Head Office.
* Cash receipt payment / sorting / posting. Utility Bills collections/ Cross Branch Transactions.
* Posting of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques.
* Liaison with NIFT
* Preparation of Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
* Balance the cash at the end of the day
* Assist in achieving the goals / targets of the branch
* Ensure minimum waiting time for customers while doing cash transactions and deal each customer politely & with courtesy.
* Use of Cashbooks
* Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
Applicants, shortlisted according to the mentioned eligibility criteria, will be required to appear in an aptitude test followed by panel interviews. The selected candidates will then go through a structured training program which includes a combination of both Classroom and On-the-Job Training.
The candidates applying for this job must have the following information on their CVs