How to Apply for NTS National Assembly Secretariat (Recruitment Test)
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals, having the prescribed Domicile, qualification, experience and other requirements as mentioned below:-
|Name of Post & Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Age Limit||Domicile/Quota||Qualification/Experience|
|Research Officer-cum-Speech Writer(BS-17)||05||28 years||Punjab = 02Sindh (R) = 01
Khyber Pukhtunkhwa = 02
iii. Experience in writing speeches in English will be preferred.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Only those candidates possessing degrees from the institutions recognized by the HEC are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible under the rules.
- The quota reserved for minorities, women, disabled and will be adhered according to Government instructions on the subject.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase & decrease the vacancies and to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alongwith online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, 1E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad by 8th January, 2015.
- Deposit amount is non refundable/non transferable.
- Mobile phone/Laptop etc are not allowed in test centers premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
National Assembly Secretariat
To Download Application Form:
Last Date For Application Submission :
Thursday, 8th January 2015
Test Date :
Will be Announced Soon