Islamiat Important MCQs For CSS & PCS
201. The reward of which prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
202. Which prayers were essential in the early period of Islam?
Fajr and Isha
203. Standing straight for a short while after Rukuh is called…….
204. Qauma is……….
205. The short period between two Sajdas is called………
206. Jalsa is……..
207. To sit straight in Salat is called…….
208. How many times Salam is performed in the Salat?
209. How many Sajdas are in Salat-e-Janaza?
210. Zakat literally means
211. Zakat is the…….fundamental pillar of Islam?
212. Which is the second of the most important pillars of Islam?
213. When Zakat was made compulsory?
214. Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A)
215. How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
216. Caliph………..did Jihad on the issue of Zakat.
Hazrat Abu Baker
217. Without which act the prayer is useless?
218. One who disbelievers in Zakat is a
219. Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called…………
220. How many camels render are to par Zakat?
221. How many goats render are to pay zakat?
222. How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
223. How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
224. How many bulls render to pay Zakat?
225. How may buffaloes render are to pay zakat?
226. Jiziya is also called……..
227. How much of the produce of mine owners have to pay?
228. What is the meaning of Khums?
229. What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agriculture land?
230. How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
231. Zakat is payable on gold of…….
232. Zakat is payable on silver of…….
233. Nisab for irrigated produce is…….
234. “Zakat” is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
Holy Prophet (PBUH)
235. Literally Roza (fasting) means…………
236. The fasting became compulsory in……A.H for the first time.
237. The function of fasting is…..
To purify heart from worldly desires.
238. The commandment for observing Fast has been stipulated in the Surah……
239. What is atonement for breaking the Fast?
To feed 60 people
240. It is a door through which fast observing people would enter paradise.
241. Which important night falls in Ramzan?
242. How many days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year?
243. In which month virtues flourish and evil is suppressed?
244. What is the meaning of Aitekaf?
245. Aitekaf during the month of Ramzan is.
246. Which Rukn-e-Islam is called as shield?
247. Which is the Third fundamental pillar of Islam?
248. When Siyyam of Ramzan was ordered?
249. Tarawih is a prayer of Ramzan. It means…….
250. Which important Ghazwa was fought in the very first Ramzan?
251. Who arranged Namaz-e-Tarawih in the leadership of Imam?
Hazrat Umar (R.A)
252. Literally meaning of Hajj is……
The will of visit
254. Hajj was made obligatory in…………
253. Yome-Afra is called…………
254. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed……Hajj in his life.
255. Hajj is a pilgrimage of……………
256. When did the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offer Hajj?
257. There are………..types of Hajj.
258. In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
259. How many camels the Holy Prophet (PBUH) scarified?
260. Shoot means
One tawaf of Kabba
261. The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called……..
262. The rite of offering sacrifice is performed at
263. Jamarat on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of the Zil Hajj is performed in……….
264. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
265. The number of Khutbas during the Hajj is………..
266. The first Hajj was performed by
Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Hawa (A.S)
267. Who built the first structure of the holy Kabba?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
268. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
269. Literally Jihad means
To strive hard
270. Jihad was ordained on Muslims through a Quranic verse in……(A.H)
271. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of…………
272. The word Jihad is derived from the word
273. The meaning of Jihad fi Sbil Allah is………..
Fighting in the way of Allah
274. What is the meaning of Qital?
275. How many encounters took place between the Muslims and non-Muslims during the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
276. What is the meaning of Rukn?
277. What is the plural f Rukn?
278. What is said to Namaz in Arabic?
279. What are the meanings of Salat?
280. When Namaz was ordered?
On 27th Rajab 10th Hijri on the occasion of Mehraj
281. What is the difference between Kufr and Islam?
282. Name the five Namaz
Fajar, Zuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Isha
283. Describe the Farz Rakaats of each Namaz
Fajar 2, Zuhar 4, Asar 4, Maghrib 3, Isha 4
284. What are the Farz of Namaz (Salat)?
Qayyam, Rakoo, Sajda
285. Which kind of worship is liked by Allah?
286. When Wazoo was ordered?
287. When Azan was started?
288. When Tayammum was ordered?
289. Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
290. In which timings the Namaz is prohibited?
Sun rising, suns setting, sun at the mid
291. When first azan was read in Kabba?
9 Hijri, on the occasion of conquest of Makah
292. Which Namaz Allah likes among Nafli Namaz?
293. What the Namaz-e-Jumma and Eids create in Muslims?
294. When is Namaz-e-Kasoof read?
At the time of Solar eclipse
295. When Namaz-e-Kauf is read?
When no rains
296. How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?
297. When the order for Tahweel-e-Qibla was made?
298. When first Namaz of Eid-ul-Fitr was read?
1st Shawal, 2 Hijri
1. On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
3. What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
4. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
5. What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
6. How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
7. What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
8. What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
9. What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
10. What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hell’s fire
11. From which Prophet’s age Hajj was started?
12. Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
13. What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
14. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
15. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
16. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
17. What is said to throw stones at three spots?
18. What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
19. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
20. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
21. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
22. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
23. What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
24. How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
25. In which dress Hajj is offered?
26. What is Miqat?
Where Ahram has to put on. (A pilgrim must put Ahram before reaching a point called Miqat)
27. What is meant by Shoot?
One round around Khana Kabba.
28. Who was the Ameer-ul-Hujaj on 9th Hijri?
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddique
29. How many Sahaba were along with Muhammad (PBUH) during Hajj?
More than one Lac or (1, 24,000)
30. How many camels were scarified by Muhammad (PBUH) on that Hajj?
31. How many camels were sacrificed by Muhammad (PBUH) with his own hands?
63 camels and the remainder by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
32. What is the difference between Haj and Umra?
Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Haj whereas Umra can be performed any time.
33. What is meant by Mabrood?
That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
34. What is the distinctive mark of a Muslim colony?
35. Which is the oldest mosque on the Earth?
36. Who is the oldest mosque builder?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
37. Which mosque was built first of all in Islam?
38. Who laid the foundations of Quba?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
39. Where Prophet (PBUH) did hold his court?
40. Where was established the first Muslim University?
41. The Prophet (PBUH) himself laboured for a mosque. what’s its name?
42. How many mosques are discussed in the holy Quran?
43. The Prophet (PBUH) used to go to a particular mosque on every 17th of Ramzan. What’s the name of that mosque?
44. When was the construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started?
45. How many doors are of Masjid-e-Haram?
46. The Prophet (PBUH) prayed several times for victory in the war of ditch. Name the Mosque?
Reply With Quote