CLICK ANY IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE, FOR MORE HELP & DETAILS CLICK THE LINKS
SEE THE IMAGE BELOW FOR INFORMATION & CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GO TO APPLICATION LINK
ALL THE INFO IS PRESENT DOWN, OR WILL BE F=GIVEN HERE IN A FEW DAY
POST COMPILED BY: ADEEL ABBAS, BHAKKAR CITY (SEE DATA BELOW IMAGE)
PPSC LECTURER ALL SUBJECTS SYLLABUS
PPSC LECTURER HOW TO APPLY IN URDU
PPSC LECTURER SOLVED IMPORTANT MCQS
PPSC LECTURER PAST/SAMPLE PAPERS
PPSC LECTURER AGE LIMIT RELAXATION DETAILS
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON… PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS LINK YO WILL FIND ALL HELP HERE
ADEEL ABBAS, BHAKKAR CITY
Physical Education Teacher Written Test Help, Solved Mcqs With Answers, PPSC, SPSC, KPKPSC, BPSC, FPSC, NTS, LECTURER PHYSICAL EDUCATION, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, PRIVATE COLLEGE PHYSICAL EDUCATION JOB TEST INTERVIEW HELPING MCQS, GOVT SCHOOLS EDUCATOR JOBS PET JOBS SOLVED MCQS FOR NTS 2014
Sample Physical Education Mcq Test Papers
1. The landing arena of High Jump will be
(C) 5 x 3 mts
(D) 5 x 6 mts
2. Blood is purified in the human body by?
(A) Carbon dioxide
3. Name the vitamin which is water soluble
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin K
4. Salivary g]and produces
5. Who is responsible for sanitation /cleanliness in schools?
(B) Cleaning worker
(C) Teacher and students
(D) All of the above
6. Name the disease which is categorized as psychosomatic disease
(D) Small pox
7. According to rules, the colour of football goal post is?
(A) Light yellow
(C) Light blue
8. How much protein a working woman must intake every day?
9. Which of the following line is related to volleyball?
(A) Bonus line
(C) Attack line
(D) Service line
10. The tread mills training is prescribed for the injured athlete for the purpose of improving his/her
(B)Stability of the body
(C)Range of motion
11. To which of the following chambers of the heart, is the aorta connected?
12. What will you do, if you burn by fire?
(A) Lying down on floor
(B) To cover with quilt
(C) Will use maximum water
(D) Remove all clothes
13. What is flexibility?
(A) Isotonic movements
(D) Long life
14. In which place World Class Hockey Academy is proposed to
be established by International Hockey Federation?
15. The longest muscle in human body is?
16. The cardio respiratory capacity is related to
(C)Normal physical endurance
17. Shuttle run ‘Test’ measures
(A) Explosive strength
(B) Speed endurance
18. Which of the following game’s team consists of both men and women players?
19. ‘Stimulus Response Theory’ was given by?
(B) E. L. Thorndike
(C) Dr. Radhakrishnan
(D) John Dewey
20. How many types of joints there in human body?
21. Which of the famous Hockey player has written the book ‘Golden Hattrick’?
(A) Ajit Pal Singh
(B) Dhyan Chand
(C) Balbir Singh
(D) Surjit Singh
22. The types of swimming in competitions are?
23. Which of the following vitamin we get from Sun rays?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
24. How many entries are allowed per event in Athletics in Olympics?
25. When did Cricket World Cup start?
26. Reason of constipation is due to
(A) Less functioning of large intestine
(B) Extra eating
(C) Less make of water
(D) More intake of water
27. What was the Mascot of first Asian games held at New Dethi?
(A) Jantar Mantar
(B) Kutub Minar
(C) Lotus flower
28. The weight of a hockey ball approximately is
(A) 5.5 ounce to 5.75 ounce
(B) 5 ounce to 5.5 ounce
(C) 6 ounce to 6.5 ounce
(D)5.75 ounce to 6 ounce
129. How many events are there in Heptathlan?
30. In which country Indian women cricket team won the test series
first time ?
(A) New Zealand
(B) South Africa
31. ‘Pele’ is related to which game?
(B) Horse Riding
32. The normal temperature of a healthy human being is?
(A) 98.4° F
(B) 95.5° F
(C) 96.6° F
(D) 97.4° F
33. The life span of Red Blood corpuscles is not more than
(A) 120 days
(B) 130 days
(C) 140 days
(D) 150 days
34. What is the resting stroke volume per beat of heart?
(A) 20-40 ml
(B) 40-60 ml
(C) 60-80 ml
(D) 80-100 ml
35. The length of trachea (wind pipe) in an adult person is about?
(A) 20 cm
(B) 15 cm
(C) 10 cm
(D) 05 cm
36 By which hormone High Blood Sugar level can be controlled in stomach?
37. Are heavy exercises good for sound sleep?
38. Balanced diet contains
(D) All of the above
39. The longest bone in human body is?
40. The main source of vitamin ‘A’ is?
41. Fatigue comes during training due to?
(A) Lactic acid
(C)Carbon Di Oxide
42. What energy do minerals supply to the body?
(D) No energy
43. The Olympic games in 2016 will be held at?
44. The measuring instrument of Blood pressure is?
45. The minimum number of players required in a team to start a
Basketball match is?—
46. What is Blood?
(B) Liquid Tissue
(C) Blood Platelets
(D) Special Tissue
47. Water percentage in plasma is?
48. Who declares the ‘Olympic games close’?
(A) Chairman JOC
(B) President IOC
(C) Secretary IOC
(D) Prime Minister of the country
49. The width of a lane in an athletic track is?
(B) 1.21 mt
(D) 1.22 mt
50. During a hockey match, if the ball is stuck in the Goalkeeper’s pads then game is restarted
(A) By Bully
(B) By centre back pass
(C) By hit from outside ‘D’
(D) By toss