MATHEMATICS, JOBS TEST Solved MCQs Different Jobs Test, PPSC , NTS , FPSC , CSS, PMS , KPSC , SPSC , BPSC , OTS , JTS , PTS , All Types Jobs Test Preparation
1) Ratio of girls to boys is 5:7.If girls are 575. What is the number of Boys?
2) if a pizza is divided in 12 pieces, and 8 pieces are eaten. What is the ratio of remaining ?
3) if A is mother of B & C.And D is husband of B . What is the relation between A & D? Mother in Law.
4) Zain, Hamid and Harris share 2560 Rs.If Hamid’s share is four times of Zain while Harris share is 1/3 of Hamid. What is Zain’s share thn?
5) Ali purchased a house for 4500 Rs.He sold it with 10% profit to Zahid. With 20% loss Zahid sold it to Arif.What is the price of house that Arif bought.
6) 106 X 106+96 X 96 is equal to?
7)Divide 15x^4y^3 by 3x^2y
8) HCF of 92 and 95 is?
9) The sum of three even consecutive number is 222. What are the numbers?
Options A) 73,72,75 B) 71,76,78 C) 73,75,78, D) None
10) Sum of 3x+4x? Options A)-7x B) 7x^2 C) 7x D) None
11)If 4x is subtracted from 7x ?
Options: A)3x B)-3x C) 3x^2 D ) None
12) 64,32,16,8,—? ANS is 4
14) Another series question
15) y=2x+5.if y=4 thn what is value of x?