G.K , Pak Studies , Islamiat , Urdu , IT , One Paper Job TEST Solved MCQs Different Jobs Test, PPSC , NTS , FPSC , CSS, PMS , KPSC , SPSC , BPSC , OTS , JTS , PTS , All Types Jobs Test Preparation JOBS TEST Solved MCQs Different Jobs Test, PPSC , NTS , FPSC , CSS, PMS , KPSC , SPSC , BPSC , OTS , JTS , PTS , All Types Jobs Test
. Speed of Sound in Air ___________ m/s.
a) 331 b) 233 c) 532 d) 130
52. KLM is the oldest national airline of___________.
a) Netherland b) France c) Japan d) Germany
53. ‘Riksdag’ is the Parliament of _________.
a) Sweden b) Iraq c) France d) Israel
54. Muslim Students Federation (MSF) was established in ________ by Raja Sahib of Mehmud Abad.
a)1920 b) 1940 c) 1938 d) 1937
55. 1 Inch is equal to _________ centimeters.
a) 2.34 b) 2.64 c) 2.24 d) 2.54
56. “Davis Cup” is associated with____________.
a) Base ball b) Hockey c) Badminton d) Lawn Tenis
57. “Dead Sea” is lying between _____________ and Jordan.
a) U.K b) Egypt c) Iraq d) Israel
59. Scurvy is due to lack of?
a) vitamin A b) vitamin D c) vitamin B d) vitamin C
60. Bundesrat is the Parliament of _____________.
a)Nepal b) Bhutan c) France d) Germany
61. Queen’s House” is the official residency of _______________ President.
a) Brittan b) American c) Canadian d) Sirilankan
62. “History of God” was written by___________.
a) Abu-Al-Kalam Azad b) G.W Chudhary c) Jane Austen d) Karen Armstrong
63. Which gas is commonly used in balloons?
a) Hydrogen b) Oxygen c) Neon d) Helium
64. Pentagon is a defence head office of_________.
a) China b) Russia c) Germany d) USA
65. “Ringitt” is the currency of___________.
a) Nepal b) Kazakhstan c) Indonesia d) Malaysia
66. ATM stands for______________.
a) Automated Telling Machine b) Automated Traveler Machine c) Automated Tolerance Machine d) Automated Teller Machine
67. Ch. Rehmat Ali coined word Pakistan in “Now or Never” pamphlet in_________.
a) 1932 b) 1934 c) 1930 d) 1933
68. Boxing Day in Austrailia ___________ December.
a) 20 b) 28 c) 25 d) 26
69. “Bakhtar” is a news agency of______________.
a) Bhutan b) Bangladesh c) Iran d) Afghanistan
70. Pedagogy is the study of___________.
a) Books b) Children c) Learning d) Teaching
71. Durand line was demarcated in _____ which lies between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
a) 1993 b) 1990 c) 1890 d) 1893
72. Masjid Mahabat Khan is situated at______________.
a) Dehli b) Qeutta c) Lahore d) Peshawar
73. The fort of Lahore (Shahi Qila) was built by_________.
a) Shahjahan b) Jahangir c) Babur d) Akbar
74. Khareef season:
a) June to October b) July to September c) April to September d) June to September
75. Mohanjo Daro which discovered in 1922 is situated in ___________.
a)Haiderabad b) Nawab Shah c) Chicha Vatni d) Larkana
76. Punjab’s total land is____________.
a) 405345b) 305345c) 105345d) 205345
77. Pakistan’s first Embassy was opened in _______.
a) Afghanistan b) Russia c) USA d) Iran
78. Tashkent Declaration—January 10,_________.
a) 1963 b) 1964 c) 1965 d) 1966
79. PTV’s colour transmission—December 20,_________.
a) 1974 b) 1975 c) 1977 d) 1976
80. The first General elections of Pakistan were held in the year__________.
a)1973 b) 1972 c) 1976 d) 1970
81. First woman bank is opened in December 01,1989 by Nusrat Bhutto in _______.
a)Lahore b) Peshawar c) Islamabad d)Karachi
82. First postal stamp:
a) July 09,1951 b) July 09,1950 c) July 09,1949 d) July 09,1948
83. Zia referendum was in:
a) December 19,1988 b) December 19,1987 c) December 19,1985 d) December 19,1984
84. Largest capital is___________.
a) London b) Tokyo c) New York d) Ottawa
85. Oldest town is Jericho of ______________.
a) Syria b) Iran c) Iraq d) Jordan
86. Longest strait is the Strait of Malacca which separate ___________and Indonesia.
a) Sri Lanka b) India c) Australia d) Malaysia
87. Oldest capital city is___________.
a) Makah b) Baghdad c) Ankara d) Damascus
88. The largest producer of Wool is__________.
a)China b) Russia c) Egypt d) Australia
89. ___________ used to be called Rhodesia & Zambia.
a) France b)South Africa c) Zaire d) Zimbabwe
90. Land of Maple Leaf’ is the nickname of__________.
a)Sri Lanka b) Canada c) Nepal d) Canada
91. “Origin of Species” was written by_______________.
a) Jhon Melton b) Jane Austen c) Wolpert d) Charles Darwin
92. ________wrote the book “Great Tragedy”.
a) G.Allana b) Yahiya Khan c) Ayoub d) Z.A.Bhutto
93. ILO headquarter is situated at________.
a) Paris b) London c) New York d) Geneva
94. Al-Azhar University is situated in_______.
a)Turkey b)Iraq c) Iran d) Egypt
95. Niagara Falls are situated in ________.
a) Tanzania b) Uganda c) France d) USA&Canada
96. Kashf-al-Mahjoob was written by__________.
a) Baba Farid b) Altaf Hussain Hali c) Imam Ghazali d) Hazrat Ali Hajveri
97. RAM stands for_______________.
a) Random Accessed Memory b) Random Accept Memory c) Random Acer Memory d) Random Access Memory
98. Most Hafiz- e- quran were martyrd in ghazwa _____________.
a) Yarmook b) Khaber c) Uhad d) Yamamah
99. _____________was the first Pakistani Prime Minister, who visited in china.
a) Z.A Bhutto b) Feroz Noon c) Liaqat Ali d) Hussain Shaheed Suharwardi
100. The writer of awaz dost is_________.
a) Iqbal b) Hali c) Hassan Nizami d) Mukhtar Masood