Pakistan Quiz Questions With Answers
Pakistan Quiz Questions with Answers
1) What is the meaning of Pakistan?
d) Holy Land
2) Who is the first Governor General of Pakistan?
a) Mohammed Ali Jinnah
3) What was the major event of 1971?
a) Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan
4) When Musharraf overthrew the government of Nawaz Sharif what designation did he take?
d) Chief Executive
5) In which year did Pakistan win the Cricket World Cup?
6) When did Pakistan win Olympic gold medal in Hockey for the first time?
7) Which party was in power in North West Frontier Province at the time of independence?
8) When Sindh was annexed by the British what message was sent by Charles Napier to headquaters?
9) Where was General Pervez Musharraf born?
10) Where is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Jahangir?
11) Who succeeded Zia Ul Haque as President of Pakistan?
c) Ghulam Ishaq Khan
12) When did Pakistan become a Republic?
13) How many times did squash player Jansher Khan win World Open?
14) Who sang Mujko bhi zara lift kara de?
a) Adnan Sami
15) Who did the title role in the film Henna?
c) Zeba Bakhtiar
16) Which Indian Cardinal was from Karachi?
d) Valerian Gracias
17) Which is the national flower of Pakistan?
18) Who designed Pakistan’s national flag?
b) Ameer-ud-din Khidwai
19) Which military alliance had Pakistan as its member?
20) Who wrote Pakistan’s first national anthem?
c) Jagannath Azad
21) Which is the national language of Pakistan?
22) How is Pakistan’s film industry known?
23) Which is the national animal of Pakistan?
24) Which is the national bird of Pakistan?
25) Which Pakistani Prime Minister received Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee when he arrived by bus to Lahore?
b) Nawaz Shariff