SOLVED MCQ NOTES FOR WRITTEN TEST PHYSICAL EDUCATION SUBJECTS, INTERVIEW OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION, PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, NTS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION LECTURER JOBS, SS, PROFESSOR JOBS, TEACHING JOBS, PET JOBS, SOLVED MCQS
physical education test questions
1. Exercises needed to develop flexibility is?
(A) Free hand exercise
(B) Load training
(C) Bending exercises
(D) Muscle stretching exercises
2. The total time limit in Kho-Kho is?
(A) 45 minutes
(B) 49 minutes
(C) 55 minutes
(D) 59 minutes
3. Deficiency of which vitamin causes Rickets disease?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin A
(D) Vitamin B
4. Hypoglycemia is a condition in which the body has a low level of?
(C) Body fluid
5. The internal organ where alcohol is absorbed into the capillaries lining, is?
(C) Small intestine
6. Mitochondria plays an important role in cell respiration and?
(A) Metabolic functions
(B) Production of energy
(C) Elimination of carbon dioxide
7. Joint in nervous system is called?
(B) Mazelin fiber
8. Vital capacity (or lung capacity) is the amount of air involved in?
(A) Deepest inhalation
(C) Complete expiration
9. The Association which controls ‘track and field activities’ in India is?
10. The main source of vitamin ‘C’is?
11. The Diabetes occurs due to non- functioning of?
12. How much calories we get from 1 gm of fat?
(A) 4.2 kcal
(B) 4.3 kcal
(C) 9.1 kcal
(D) 7.5 kcal
13. Human body requires carbo hydrates, proteins and fats in the proportion of?
(A) 4 : 2 : 1
(D) 4: 1: 1
14. Name of the smallest bone in human body is?
(B) Meta tarcel
15. How many events are there in
16. The term ‘Long Horse’ is related with the game
(A) Horse riding
(D) Show Jumping
17. The height of a hurdle in women 100 metre hurdle race is?
(A) 0.80 metre
(B) 0.91 metre
(C) 0.76 metre
(D) 0.84 metre
18. Best procedure to develop flexibility is?
(B) Slow stretching
(C) Slow stretching and holding
(D) Fast stretching
19. The organisation of Olympic games is given to?
20. After completing any type of Asana, which asana is compulsory to perform?
21. The length of a standard swimming pool is?
(B) 50 metre
(D) 80 metre
22. The skill ‘Forward Defence’ is related to the game of?
23. Inner diameter of shot put (Throwing) circle is?
(A) 2.50 metre
(B) 2.135 metre
(C) 1.067 metre
(D) 1.076 metre
24. To control Blood Sugar, the best exercise is?
(A) Walk regularly
(C) Exercises with apparatus
(D) Free hand exercises
25. The pulse rate of adult human being is?
(A) 80-90 beat/minute
(B) 70-80 beat/minute
(C) 60-80 beat/minute
(D) 90-100 beat/minute
26. The aim of Physical Education is
(A) To gain strength
(B) To gain knowledge
(C) To perform better
(D) To develop physical movements
27. In order for a person to be a universal donor, which of the
blood group he should possess?
28. At which of the following sites can we feel our pulse (heart beat)?
(A) Arterial site
29. How many times do our kidneys filter blood in the body each
(D) Four times
30. The first woman player who ot Arjun Award is?
(A) Merry Stephi D’Souza
(B) Kamaijit Sandhu
(C) P. T. Usha
(D) Bala Shambha
31. Potassium content of the body is about—
32. The length of a cricket pitch is (App?
(B) 68 feet
(D) 72 feet
33. Yeast and Mushrooms are
(D) Tuberous Roots
34. Modern Olympic Games were started in the year?
35. The main source of getting fat is?
36. Shivaji Stadium in Delhi is related with the game of?
37.. “Sound Mind resides in SoundBody” is said by?
38. The distance of exchange zone in relay race is?
(B) 15 metre
(D) 22 metre
39. Who is the first Indian woman cricketer to hit sixer?
(A) D. Iduljee
(B) Anjali Mehta
(C) Asha Agrawal
(D) Shanta Rangaswami
40. The total distance of Marathon race is?
(A) 42.260 km
(B) 42.105 km
41. Systolic Blood Pressure is due to?
(A) Cardiac muscle pressure
(B) Pulse pressure
(C) Contraction of arteries
(D) Contraction of veins
42. When was National Anthem adopted first time in Hindi by
43. Points to keep in mind to avoid back pain and back injury is / are?
(A) Not to lift heavy luggage
(B) Do the exercises which stretch back muscles
(C) Don’t bend forward while sitting
(D) All of the above
44. According to new laws of Volleyball, the maximum points
in first four set is?
45. Dronacharya Award is given to?
(A) The Player
(B) The Institute
(C) The Umpire
(D) The Coach
46. According to World Health Organisation, concept of Health focuses on
(A) Health as a sense of total wellbeing
(B) Freedom from diseases
(D) Mental health