POLITICAL SCIENCE MCQS FOR CSS
(1) Scientific Society was established by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan in 1864.
(2) Who became the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress? Badaruddin Taiyabji
(3) From 1858 to 1947, the British Government appointed 23 Viceroys in India.
(4) Sind was separated from Bombay in 1936.
(5) Who was the author of Pirpur Report? Nawab Mohammad Ismail Khan, Raja of Pirpur
(6) Who suggested the title of ‘The Quaid-i-Azam’? Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din
(7) When ladies were invited to participate in the Muslim League by the Quaid-i-Azam?
(8) Who named Lahore Resolution as Pakistan Resolution first?
(9) The Quaid-i-Azam resigned from the membership of Imperial Legislative Council on account Rowlat Act.
(10) The ‘Constitution of 1956 of’ Pakistan’ consisted of 234 articles.
(11) The Constitution of 1962 of Pakistan consisted of 250 articles.
(12) The 1982 Constitution of Turkey comprises of 177 articles. –
(13) The English Constitution is a dynamic organism.
(14) In England the Queen reins but does not govern.
(15) Civil Servant thrives under the cloak of ministerial responsibility”.
(16) The American Supreme Court is the third chamber of the Congress.
(17) The Presidium is an interesting innovation of the Soviet Constitution..
(18) The Indian Constitution has set up democratic federal government.
(19) “The highest organ of State power in former USSR was the Supreme Soviet.
(20) The Stalin Constitution had created “a ___________ in form but not in fact”.