PPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IB PAST PAPER
1.What is the Current Islamic year:—– 1433
2.How many haj performed by Hazrat Mohammad pbuh—1
3. Where was last revelation revealed——-DURING HIJATUL WIDA
4.What is the shortest surah: KAUSAR
5.Which surah is the heart of Quran: YASEEN
6.Who was given the title of Ghaseel ul malaika: HANZILLA(R A)
7.What is the no. of total *surah: 114 (NON OF THESE)
8.What is the first month of Islamic calendar: MOHARRAM
9. Hazrat Mohammad PBUH called himself
10.last revelation at ?:HIJJA TUL WIDAH.
11. What was arfa karims age is the time of death:16
12. Who is us ambassador to Pakistan:CAMERON MENTOR
13. Who is Pakistan ambassador to united nations: ABDULLAH HAROON
14. Where does business train go to and from: LAHORE-KARACHI
15. What is the name of Oscar winning documentary of shirmeen:SAVING FACE
16. What drug was reported to be the cause of death in the Punjab institute of cardiology: ISOTAB
17. What is the cost of stamp of arfa karim released on her birthday:RS:8.
18. Who is Pakistan ambassador to US: Sherry rehman19. Who is the first female foreign affairs minister of Pakistan: HINA RABBANI
20. What is the cause of mehran bank scandal:ILLEGAL FUND TO POLITICIANS
21. Which English crickerter was jailed for spot fixing:
22. Where were academy awards,2012 held: LOS ANGELES
23. Christain wulff who resigned as head of state belonged to which country:GERMANY
24. Who is the secretary of state of US: HILLARY
25. What is the total no. of ammendements in 1973 constitution:20
26. Where are Olympic 2012 going to be held: LONDON
27. Pakistan beat England in test series in what ratio: 3
28. Who is the secretary general of united nations: BAN KI MOON
29. WHO recently declared which country as polio free:INDIA
30. Which is the largest seaport of Pakistan: KARACHI( NOT 100%)
31. Where is arfa karim software park located:LAHORE(FEROZPUR RD)
32. Where is Benazir shaheed international airport: Islam Abad33. Who is the current cricket chief selector of Pakistan:IQBAL QASIM
34. On which river has mangla dam been built:JEHLUM
35. What is the boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan:DURAND LINE
36. Where is siachin glacier:BALTISTAN
37. Pakistan derby horse race,2012 was won by which horse:ASSASIN
38. Who is the current chairman of senate:NAYYER BUKHARI( OPTION WAS MISSING)
39. What does light year measure?: DISTANCE( B/W) STARS*
40. Which is the hardest substance on earth:DIAMOND
41. What happens to temperature of boiling water on a higher elevation:DECREASES
42. Which disease is caused by dogs:RABIES
43. What is the temperature of human body in farhenheits:98* OPTION WAS NONE OF THESE
44. Swimming pool water is disinfected by which chemical: CHLORINE
45. Blindness is caused by deficiency of which vitamin…VIT —A
46. Vitamin c is richest in which fruit:GUAVA
47. Soda water is carbonated by adding what:CO2
48. One mile has how many kilometres:1.60934
49. What is the unit of energy:JOULE
50. What is the filament of electric bulb made of:TUNGSTON
51. What is added in lead pencils:GRAPHITE
52. How does sunlight enter the rooms?:IRREGULAR REFLECTION(NOT 100% SURE)
53. How many colors are visible in the sunlight spectrum:7
54. Which substance is liquid at room temperature? MERCURY
55. Which of these is negatively charged? ELECTRONS
56. What happens to volume of water when it freezes:INCREASES BY 1/10
57. Which party has the highest no. of seats in senate after 2012 electionsp
58.Amir khan is ?:BRITISH NATIONAL
60.age of son was 1/3 of his father 5 years back if current age is 30 then father’s age?:80( NOW)
61.x:3=4:6 then x=2
62.no of student in a class is 30 3/5 are girls boys will be?:12
63.A student gets 68 marks and therefore gets 85% total marks are?:80
64.diamond is a: MATERIAL NOUN
65.police?: diverted the route
66.mean of 10, 30, y, and 50 is * *50 then y=110.
67.smallest natural no:1
68.smallest prime no: 2
69.30% of total amount is left after spending 280 rupees , total amount is:4000.
70.perimeter of a square is 20cm length of one side shall be?:5 CM
71.in absence of facts we can ?: INFER
72) 10×10 (that star is actually power of 10 as zero,i dont know how to insert zero)= right option was 0
73) 2,6,18,54,_____ answer was 162 in next
74)A man has 180 pens and 9 of them are blue ,how much % has he blue pens.correct answer was 5% but there was 6% so non of these was right.
75) a boy has 68 marks that is 85% ,what were total marks??
88) 85) 80) non of these??
76) a man bought a thing on 120 rupees and he has 25% discount.what is actual price he paid?
77) 95) 120) non of these) 90was correct answer
78). Smallest Natural Number? 1
79) Smallest Prime Number? 2
80) Five years ago, age of father was thrice the age of son. If son is 30 years old now, whats the current age of father? 80
81) 30% amount of total is left after spending 280 rupees. what was the amount before spending? 400
82). Mean of 10, 30, Y, and 50 is 50. Y is? 110
83). Boy can type 1350 words in 30 minutes, how many he could type in 5 minutes? 225
84). Perimeter of Square is 20, Length of one side is? 5CM
85)number of student in a class is 30. 3/5 are girls. then how many boys are there in class ? GIRLS ARE 18 THEN BOYS ARE 12.
86)X:3=4:6 then x = ? 2.
87)32-15*2+3= ? 5.
88)Afridi is one of those who never submits to the miseries of his life.( something like this was given= submit
89)- Shrimps are available in the market,…… they are good source of earning foreign exchange.
90) In absence of facts we can—–about the real reason.
1) Conclude 2) deduce 3) deduct 4) infer ——————-conclude correct
91) He set two alarms so as to—–that he woke up on time?
a) Assure b) reassure c)ensure D)confim —————confirm is correct
92) The word round in “He took round in” is—-parts of speech?
a) verb b) noun c) adjective————- round is a adjective
93 where is the siachin glacier a)boltistan
94. what is the clinical use for temperature A)foreign height