PPSC CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2013 PARTIAL MODIFICATION
PPSC CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2013 PARTIAL MODIFICATION
CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2013
Appeared in the daily The Nation & Jang on Sunday 19-05-2013, Re advertised on 10-11-2013, again Re advertised on 15-12-2013
APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
MANAGEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 47. (CASE NO.188-RC/2013) RECRUITMENT TO 07 (SEVEN) (including ONE post reserved for women quota) TEMPORARY BUT LIKELY TO BECOME PERMANENT POSTS OF INSTRUCTOR.
QUALIFICATION: Master’s Degree at least 2nd Division in Economics / Finance / Business Administration (MBA) / M.Com or Public Administration (MPA / Human Resource Management / Management Information System or LL.B from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
PAY : BS-17 (Instructional Allowance equal to basic pay is admissible to these posts vide order No. MPDD (Admn)1-11/2002 dated 28-06-2004 which has been frozen at the level of its admissibility as on 30-06-2011 vide Notification No.FD-PC-2-1/2011 dated 11-07-2011).
i) 21 to 30 + 5 years = 35 years for Male candidates and
ii) 21 to 30 + 8 years = 38 years for Female candidates across the board general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No.SOR (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on 10-06-2013.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
PLACE OF POSTING: Management and Professional Development Department, Lahore.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 30-12-2013 till office closing time. Candidate should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till office closing time of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC Staff for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ONLINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website. Candidates should download their interview call letters/venue from the website. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
6. In case a large number of applications are received, single paper Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ) type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Details of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
7. For all those posts where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date.
8. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before a date for viva-voce/interview has been fixed.
9. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
10. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online application form should be filled in mentioning ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
11. Following documents in Original along with a set of photocopy will be required at the time of interview:-
a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen(IBCC) Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of Birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification showing total/obtained marks.
d) Certificate / Detailed marks of Diploma of Associate Engineering in Auto and Diesel Technology duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
e) Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
f) Degree / Detailed marks of Graduation from a recognized university duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
g) Degree / Detailed marks of Bachelor and M.Sc Agriculture Engineering with basic degree in Agriculture Engineering duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
h) Degree / Detailed marks of B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture (Economics / Farm Management) with basic degree in Agriculture duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
i) Degree / Detailed marks of Bachelor’s degree, Master Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration (MBA)/ M.Com or Public Administration (MPA) / Human Resource Management / Management Information System or LL.B duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing subjects & total / obtained marks and percentages.
j) Degree / Detailed marks of Bachelor and M.A (Sp. Edu.) / Psychology in 1st Division or grade ‘B’ from a recognized university duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
k) Diploma in Speech Therapy from recognized institution.
l) Degree of MBBS / Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) Duly issued by Controller of Examination showing total / obtained marks and percentages. In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
m) Valid PMDC registration certificate showing all medical degrees therein.
n) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
o) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
p) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority, if required.
q) Valid C.N.I.C.
r) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
s) Passport size photograph.
t) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned Department.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) and called for interview / viva voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC’s Help lines:
Lahore 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162
Multan 061-6510601, 061-6510602
NAYYER IQBAL (SECRETARY)
TEL: 042-99200161, 99200162, 99202762.
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk