PPSC DETAIL SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST OF INSPECTOR LEGAL (SPECIALIST CADRE) (BS-16).
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST:
“A written examination of Graduate/Law Graduate level comprising the following papers will be conducted:
|Pakistan & Islamic Studies||OBJECTIVE||100|
|Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure||SUBJECTIVE||100|
|Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law||SUBJECTIVE||50|
|Viva Voce/Psychological assessment||150|
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type papers.
The following Acts/Ordinances will be included in the paper of Local and Special Law:-
1. The Maintenance of Public Order Ordinance 1960
2. The Regulation and Control of Loudspeaker and Sound Amplifiers Ordinance, 1965
3. The Pakistan Arms Ordinance, 1965.
4. The Motor Vehicles Ordinance, 1965.
5. The Indecent Advertisement Prohibition Act, 1963.
6. The Punjab Wildlife Act, 1974.
7. The Public Gambling Act.
8. The Pakistan Environment Protection Ordinance 1983.
9. The Motion Pictures Ordinance, 1979.
10. The Explosive Act, 1884.
11. The Agricultural Pesticides Control Act.
12. The Punjab Pure Food Ordinance Act, 1960.
13. The Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929.