PUNJAB REVENUE ACT 1967
. What is vernacular word for Killa?
82. The report for mutation to the Patwari must be made with in
ans – three months
83. The book which contains the details of measurement of each field is called
ans -Field Book
84. All the Mussavis of a village are drawn on a cloth (Lattha) by Patwari is called
ans – Shajra Kishtwar
85. Register Haqdaran-e- Zamin contains information about
ans -ownership, tenancy, khasra number,source of irrigation
86. Khatauni are kept in custody of
ans – Halqua Patwari
87. Khatauni contains information about
Ownership, cultivation,rights in Land
88. Khatauni is revised after every years.
89. Khatauni is prepared by
90. The register of all persons cultivating or otherwise occupying land in a village is called
91. Which Law has abolished Land Revenue in the Province of Punjab?
Ans – The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998.
92. When was The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 passed?
Ans – 6th Feb 1998.
93. Who passed The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998?
Ans – Punjab Assembly
94. When The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 was published in Punjab Gazette.?
24 Feb 1998
95. How many Pages are there inThe Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998?
Ans – 197
96. Which sections of The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 have abolished the Land revenue?
Ans – Section 2 & 3
97. Khasra Girdawri is conducted by
Ans – Patwari
98. Khasra Girdawri is conducted by Patwari in the months of
Ans – October, February, April
99. The first six monthly inspection of crops in the month of October is called
Ans – Kharif Girdawri
100. The second inspection of crops in the month of February is called
Ans – Rabbi Girdawri.
101. Girdawri done during the month of April is called
Ans – Zaid Girdawri.
102. Amalgamation and redistribution of all or any of the Land to reduce the number of plots in the holding
Ans – Consolidation
103. Consolidation is also called
Ans – Chak-Bandi
104 certified copies of Land records can be obtained by applying in Form
Ans – CA-1
105. For mutation process Halqua Patwari reports in prescribed form called
Ans – P-1
106. Jamabandi is revised after how many years?
Ans – 4 years
107. Sale of the holding of the defaulter for recovery of Arrears is laid down in Section
Ans – 88
108. Genealogical tree of the Land owners is called
Ans – Shajra Nasb
109. A village’s common Land is called
Ans – Shamilat
110. Kharif is also known as
Ans – Autumn Harvest
111. Rabbi is known as
Ans – Spring Harvest