PUNJAB TENANCY ACT 1887
.Reduction of rent referred to in the last foregoing section?
Ans – Section 23
52.In which section of the said act it is contain Enhancement and reduction of rent by suit?
Ans – section 24
53.In which section of the said act it is contain Discretion as to extent of enhancement or reduction?
Ans – section 24
54.Mention the relevant section of Time for enhancement or reduction to take effect?
Ans – section 26
55.Mention the relevant section of Adjustment of rent expressed in terms of the land revenue?
Ans – SECTION 2
56.Mention the relevant section of Effect of depositing rent?
Ans – 32(1)
57. Relinquishment by any other tenant is subject of section?
58.Mention the section in which Time for ejectment is prescribed?
59.Power for provincial Government to fix dates for certain purposes. Mention the relevant section of the said Act.?
ans -SECT ION 52
60.Succession to right of occupancy under which section it applies?
ans -SECTIONS 52-A-53
Related to Land Acquisition Act 1894
61. When the Land Acquisition Act came in to froce?
Ans – 01 March 1894
62. The Land Acquisition Act was Passed on
Ans – 02 FEB 1894
63. The preliminary Notification for Acquisition of Land is published under Section
Ans – 4(1)
64. After the issuance of notification with in how many days objection to the acquisition can be raised?
Ans – 30 Days
65. Notification means
Act of giving Notice / Notification means a notification published under proper Authority in official Gazette.
66. The Land Acquisition Act 1894 is based on famous rule
To rob peter to Pay Paul
67. Objection against the acquisition of Land shall be made to in writing.
Ans – Collector
68. Who is the competent to give final decision on the objections against acquisition of land?
Ans – Commissioner
69. Notification that a particular land is needed for a public purpose or for a company is laid down under section
70. Process of Hearing of Objections is made under section
71. Section 4 states
Ans – publication of preliminary notification
72. section 5 states
Ans – notification that a particular land is needed for a public purpose or for a company
73. section 5-A states
Ans – hearing of objections.
74. section 6 states
Ans – declaration that land is required for a public purpose
75. section 7 states
Ans – after declaration collector to take order of acquisition
76. section 8 states
land to be marked out , measured and planned
77. Section 9 states
Ans – issuance of notice to persons interested
78. the process of issuance of preliminary notification is envisaged under section
ans – 4(1)
79. the notification has to be essentially published in ———— and ————-.
Ans – official gazette, two national news paper
80. the main objective of preliminary notification is to call for