How to Apply for Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rawalpindi (Recruitment Test)
BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION, RAWALPINDI
Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 29th February 2016.
Will be Announced Soon.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rawalpindi invites the application from Male/Female/Shemale applicants on prescribed form for appointment against the following posts on contract basis in accordance with Govt. of Punjab Contract Appointment Policy-2004. The candidate must fulfill the qualification/experience/age limit as detailed below: Sr.# Name of Post Scale Qualification Age limit (years) No. of Posts
Data Entry Operator
B.Sc/B.A with subject of Computer Science or equivalent with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs.
F.Sc/F.A 2nd Division or equivalent with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs and knowledge and skill of MS Office, Word Processing, Spread Sheet Development and composing etc. with one year experience.
Preference will be given to those who have one year post graduate /intermediate diploma or degree in Computer Science.
*Note:- 16 posts of Data Entry Operators will be recruited in accordance with the court decision.
Terms & Conditions
1. The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
2. Applications received through fax, email or after due date will not be entertained.
3. Applicant must have Domicile of Punjab Province.
4. Age Relaxation upto 05-years will be given to each candidate as per Punjab Govt. policy. However, for female candidates 03-years will be further relaxed.
5. The age will be calculated w.e.f closing date of submission of application.
6. Employee of Government/Semi-Government may apply through proper channel by submitting No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by his Appointing Authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve, the applicant if he is selected.
7. 3% quota for disable, 5% quota for minorities, 15% quota for female and 20% quota for Children of in service and retired Class IV employees & Junior Clerks (BS-7) to be worked-out on the basis of respective Govt. rules.
8. In case of disable quota the candidate will have to submit disability certificate duly issued by concerned Competent Authority/Board.
9. 05 (Five) additional marks will be given to Hafiz-e-Quran registered with recognized institution.
10. 05 (Five) additional marks will be given to ex-serviceman.
11. Employees working on daily wages having required qualification and experiences in this Board will be given preference in the light of decision of Honorable High Court as well as BOG.
12. Competent Authority has a right to increase or decrease the number of posts or even cancel any category without assigning any reason.
13. Only eligible applicants will be called for Test & Interview.
14. No TA/DA will be paid.
How to apply:
i. Application form via Registered post/courier should reach to the NTS office till 29-02-2016. Application form can be down loaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
ii. The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
iii. The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fee amounting to Rs.600/- On Line (none refundable/none transferable) through prescribed deposit slip at the on line branches of ABL, UBL,MCB or HBL.
iv. The candidates are required to send their application forms along with attested testimonials and the original deposit slip at the address mentioned in the form.
v. NTS will sent the Roll No. Slips only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates for test.
vi. Separate Application Form must be sent for every post in case of applying for more than one category/post.
vii. Attach 2 attested recent passport size photos, attested copy of Educational and domicile with Application form.
viii. NTS will upload Model Paper for each category.