Research Associate and Computer Programmer Vacancies open in Different Public Universities
UVAS Applications are invited from the eligible / suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, transcripts and experience certificate with specific dates for one post of Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.15,000/- per month in the research project titled “Prospects of Culturing and Breeding of Catfish (Pangasius Pangasius) in Pakistan”, Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture, Ravi Camps, Pattoki till the completion of the project with the following required qualification:
First class Master’s degree in Fisheries & Aquaculture / Zoology with specialization in Fisheries or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University / Institution. Preference will be given to the students who have enrolled in M.Phil Fisheries & Aquaculture / Zoology.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Registrar upto 10-07-2015 (Friday) during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee telephonically.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Applications are invited from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following position at Government College University, Faisalabad.
Computer Programmer BPS-17
Purely on Contract Basis – 01 Post
Qualification & Experience
Master’s degree (2nd division) in Computer Science (specialization in Software Developmemt) from a recognized university. Preference will be given to those who have experience in programming and who have good knowledge of important software
Age Limit: 31-35
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of the Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post, may obtain the same on written request alongwith self-addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The duly filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / experience certificates, CNIC, two recent photographs and an updated CV.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain papers, accompanied by recent CV alongwith attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates, CNIC & two receiving photographs.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete applications must reach in the Recruitment Cell, Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 14-07-2015.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic Message.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
Government College University, Faisalabad