Educator Jobs 2014 NTS Educator Entry Test Mcqs Sample Paper of All Posts SESE Science,SESE Math,SESE Urdu,SESE English SESE Computer Science
1. In the teaching of grammar, Inductive learning is:
1. A. Grammatical explanations or rules are presented and then applied through practice in exercises.
2. B. Grammatical rules are less stressed in the first stage but later given more importance.
3. C. The knowledge which is deducted from the already known language and then the grammatical rules are applied.
4. D. Learners are presented with examples. They then discover or apply language rules and principles on their own.
5. E. Emphasis on rules and grammatical paradigms proved as off-putting as behaviorist rote drilling.
2. Corporal punishment means:
1. A. Isolation of the student
2. B. Physical punishment
3. C. Temporary termination from school
4. D. Scolding the student
5. E. Humiliation of the students in front of other students
CURRENT AFFAIRS/GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Sardar Sher Ali Gorchani is the Deputy speaker of:
1. A. Punjab
2. B. Balochistan
3. C. Khyber Pakhtun Khwa
4. D. Sindh
5. E. Gilgit Baltistan
2. The last “Common Wealth” conference was held in:
1. A. England
2. B. Canada
3. C. Sri-Lanka
4. D. Nepal
5. E. Pakistan
Subject Related Questions
Will be according to post qualification MA/MSc Level as a Candidate who is applying for the post of SESE Urdu or SSE Urdu should prpare his Master Urdu subject covering all syllabus of Part-1 and Part-2