Telenor Telecom Pakistan Offers Accounts Officer Recruitment Program
Eligibility Criteria (Education/Experience/ Certifications):
Education: Business Graduate / MBA / ACCA
Work experience: ERP – A.P module, Office tools
To ensure proper accounting through Accounts Payable module in Oracle Financials (R 12) and Timely payments.
Potential Career Path: Position provides an end to end experience of the complete P2P process and can increase chances of employment in mainstream Sourcing and different F&A units.
Your typical day at work: – Scrutinizing the invoicing and send the same to concern department for AME Approval.
– Processing of P.O based invoices thorough 3-Way matching.
– Processing of Local (PKR) invoices and Payments.
– Processing of Foreign currency invoices and Payments
– Process With-Holding Tax, & Sale Tax Payable Payments.
– Preparation of Invoice tracking sheet for management review.
– Coordination and reconciliation with the department regarding the unapproved and unpaid invoice.
– Coordination with the vendors / suppliers regarding payment of their invoices and issues (if any).
– Coordination and reconciliation with the CM department for the reconciliation of bank statement.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas: – Ability to interpret and analyse;
– Ability to identify customers’ requirements correctly, exceed customer expectations and acts proactively for ensuring customers’ satisfaction;
– Must provide and promote quality client service;
– Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written both
– Able to handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently
– Ready to accept challenges and meet stringent deadlines
Application Deadline: 05-Jun-2015
Application Status: Online