The University of Balochistan is a Public Sector University offers Various New Career opportunities 2016
UNIVERSITY OF BALOCHISTAN, QUETTA.
Office of the Registrar
The University of Balochistan is a Public Sector University established in 1970.The University of Balochistan seeks the services of strong & Dynamic candidates possessing the requirement against the vacant posts mentioned below: –
|S.No||Post Name||Scale||Qualification / Requirements||Upper
|1||Internal Auditor||BPS-18||A person who will be a professional, Chartered Accountant have completed his / her article ship with at recognized audit firm; a registered member of ICAP. The internal auditor will be the in-charge / head of internal audit and work under the Vice Chancellor and direct report him /her.||35 years|
(Web & Communications)
BS in IT or CS
|10||Assistant Accounts Officer||BPS-16||
|S.No||Post Name||Scale||Qualification / Requirements||Upper Age|
|13||Admin & HR Officer||BPS-16||
|16||Key Punch Operator||BPS-12||
- Candidates Local / Domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Interested individuals who meet the criteria can obtain Application Form
- All candidates are required to attach curriculum vitae, 4 recent photographs, attested copies of all the educational degrees and other testimonials with the application.
- Experience Certificates as per CV must be attached with the application form.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their parent departments by due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date or not fulfilling the minimum criteria would not be entertained in any case.
- Interview will be held in University of Balochistan Quetta and no T.A/D.A is admissible.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
- The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right of canceling any or all of the above positions without assigning any reasons.
- The application processing fee for the Grade 16 and above is Rs. 2,000/-, and from Grade-07 to 14 is Rs. 1000/-, which can be submitted in the Habib Bank, University of Balochistan Branch or in the shape of Bank Draft in the name of Treasurer, University of Balochistan. However, applicants who are applying for the position of Grade 02 to 04 are exempted from the processing fee.
- Applications may be delivered personally or by post to the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) within due dates: The last date for submission of application form is 25th February-2016.
- For more information the Registrar Office of the University can be contacted during office hours. Phone No. 081-9211268.
Note: Errors and Omissions are liable to be rectified.