UOM Walk-in Interview
Keeping in view the dire need of teaching staff in University Public School & College, the University of Malakand invites suitable candidates for the following positions having the qualification/experience as mentioned against each to appear before the Selection Committee scheduled to be held on October 5, 2015 at 10.30 am in the Committee Room, Admin Block, University of Malakand :
|S.No.||Name of Post||Post(s)||Required Qualification & Experience|
|At least second class B.Sc in Physics & Mathematics with at least second class B.Ed|
|At least second class B.A/B.Sc with at least second class C.T|
Terms, Conditions & Instructions:
- Appointment of selected candidates shall be made on daily wage basis only for the ongoing session till the completion of courses or till the arrival of contract/permanent appointees.
- Payment shall be made on the basis of attendance record at the end of each month
- Age limit (18-45) years to be counted from the date of interview as last date
- Original documents, an application on plain paper alongwith attested photocopies of Degrees/Certificates, DMCs, CNIC, Domicile and three recent passport size Photographs must be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them.
- Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.